Khabib may very well have 10x title defenses or more

if he really is 200lb then they be scared. shame they not fight at WW or MW.

We need same day weigh in, and weigh ins starting 1 week out, 2 weeks out and 1 month out. if you weigh more than 7% or 9% and then +5lbs over that over the max limit of your weight division you get fined like 30% pursue and forced move up next fight.

Careful - they will call you the weight nazi like they did me:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-dont-want-to-be-the-weight-police-but.3675967/

He'll never make it to that number of defenses. He said already he's looking to retire soon, after winning the championship and having maybe 2-3 title defenses at most.

He won't get past McGregor and his left hand anyway. Conor would spark him out in one.

Yeah sure!

Sadly the Irish Kadashian has title and has no plans to defend against guys he stepped over for it. So really no chance Khabib sees gold unless it's Tony's interim belt.

Dude beats a ton of no names back in Dagestan and then Michael Johnson and all of a sudden he's the GOAT and going to defend the belt 10 times?

Bitch, please.

Khebab and Cain are the two biggest waste of talent ive seen. Their injuries screw them.

Khabib isn't as good on the feet as Mendes + This is the same shit people said heading into the Alvarez fight and look what happened there.
Yeah, but Khabib is bigger and undefeated for good reason!

Yeah, but Khabib is bigger and undefeated for good reason!

Ok

tibau_el.0.jpg

Can't defend a title in a weight class you can't make weight for.

No chance in hell Khabib's body could make 155 that many times.

I'd be shocked if he fought 4 more times. Keep this goof away from the belt. Cain Jr.

Back