Khabib dominating NAGA/ADCC World Championships

Khabib dominates everything when ti comes to him grappling.
Nothing like him. Ever

Beating a 20 year old Max Holloway (with a record of 3-2 back then) isn't really that special. I really don't understand why Conor fans brag about this fight as if it was the champ Max that Conor fought. Max is a totally different fighter today, and he would probably beat Conor now.
It's like Conor hasn't improved at all over time. All he did was win two titles. Not enough I guess

Ricardo Arona

Result Rec. Opponent Method Event Division Date Location
Win 13-0 Mark Kerr Points ADCC World Championship Superfight 2003 São Paulo
Win 12-0 Jean Jacques Machado Points ADCC World Championship Absolute 2001 Abu Dhabi
Win 11-0 Vitor Belfort Points
Win 10-0 Saulo Ribeiro Points
Win 9-0 Roger Neff Submission (footlock)
Win 8-0 Ricardo Almeida Points -99kg
Win 7-0 Jon Olav Einemo Points
Win 6-0 Renato Sobral Points
Win 5-0 Ruslan Mashurenko Points
Win 4-0 Jeff Monson Points ADCC World Championship -99kg 2000 Abu Dhabi
Win 3-0 Tito Ortiz Points
Win 2-0 Kareem Barkalev Points
Win 1-0 Hiromitsu Kanehara Submission

Arona was a fucking beast. I blame Rampage for ruining his career. Dude hung in there ,and in my opinion ,beat Fedor in an MMA fight. Would of won under UFC rules for sure.

Does anyone know why some of them wear a thing around their ankle?

It's to differentiate between the grapplers for points. Typically the velcro strap is red.

You have to realize the refs and scorers aren't pros and there's garbage loads of matches at anyone station.

Lots of ADCC and IBJJF guys compete at NAGA expert level tournaments. Not saying NAGA is top teir, just that it gets a few monsters passing through.
Yeah. My instructor has one of those belts.

BeltRedGlow.png

I'm going to accuse someone of being a nuthugger because he respects the official unanimous scoring decision and doesn't like one of the fighters having an unfair advantage in a fight.
As I've said: you're a joke and not a funny one at that.

Beating a 20 year old Max Holloway (with a record of 3-2 back then) isn't really that special. I really don't understand why Conor fans brag about this fight as if it was the champ Max that Conor fought. Max is a totally different fighter today, and he would probably beat Conor now.
lol

Khabib is an International Master of Sport in Sambo, with Judo experience (independent of Sambo), and wrestling out of the ears in one of the most wrestling-rich regions in the universe.

That's sufficient to role through most NAGA tournaments, save for a very select few.

Back