Khabib: "Do not believe everything that is written on the Internet. I'm doing fine, as never before"

Why would they be "unbelievably pissed" most people wanna see Khabib fight, he just doesn't. His flak is fully justified not some sherdog invention.
There are also plenty who just want to see him crash and burn. And it is heavily exaggerated by sherdog. But that's par for the coarse on this site. Cruz spends years injured and it's totally cool. Cain gets some flak but still gets shown respect. Khabib is not as bad as either of them and gets shit on. People are fickle and hypocritical. Is normal.

I don't really care all that much. He's fighting and that's all that matters.

There are also plenty who just want to see him crash and burn. And it is heavily exaggerated by sherdog. But that's par for the coarse on this site. Cruz spends years injured and it's totally cool. Cain gets some flak but still gets shown respect. Khabib is not as bad as either of them and gets shit on. People are fickle and hypocritical. Is normal.

I don't really care all that much. He's fighting and that's all that matters.

I think his stock was quite high on here, he seemed to have a large number of hard-core fans that acknowledged his failings but still loved him and a decent amount of Rogan related fans. Then he missed weight due to tiramisu and everyone said fuck this guy and rightly so.

I'm not really a fan of his for the same reason I'm not a big Wilder fan but if he fights I'll watch and so will most of sherdog, he just doesn't fight.

I think his stock was quite high on here, he seemed to have a large number of hard-core fans that acknowledged his failings but still loved him and a decent amount of Rogan related fans. Then he missed weight due to tiramisu and everyone said fuck this guy and rightly so.

I'm not really a fan of his for the same reason I'm not a big Wilder fan but if he fights I'll watch and so will most of sherdog, he just doesn't fight.
This is what I'm talking about. Exaggeration and repeating a dumb joke. Dude gets injured it sucks. Nothing you can do about it. He is fixing his issues. Bitching about it does nothing to speed up that process(not talking about you specifically).

And once again Cruz has sat out for over 5 years across his career due to injury and he doesn't get any hate. Cain also flys under the radar for the most part.

He messed up. Big whoop. Shit happens. He has a fight now and that's all that matters.

Of course he wants McGregor stripped. He would get wrecked by Conor.

Huge Khabib fan but he said the same stuff the day before he pulled out due to weight cutting issues.

So with Khabibs statement being posted on the internet, I will take his advice and not believe everything I read on the internet.

Big Khabib fan but he shouldn't be taking Barboza lightly like this. Very tough fight.
this IMO.
This should be a great fight, and if Khabib is overlooking Barboza, it could be his undoing.

Wants to fight Ferguson for the interim title, the absolute nerve of this entitled bum <36>

Get this delusional loser out of here. Tony is going to fight Conor. Khabib needs a couple more fights if he wants to fight for the belt we don't want a potential champion who is completely unreliable. The guy barely fights; if it's not due to injury, it's because of Ramadan or missing weight.
Name and join date check out.
21cgli.jpg

This is what I'm talking about. Exaggeration and repeating a dumb joke. Dude gets injured it sucks. Nothing you can do about it. He is fixing his issues. Bitching about it does nothing to speed up that process(not talking about you specifically).

And once again Cruz has sat out for over 5 years across his career due to injury and he doesn't get any hate. Cain also flys under the radar for the most part.

He messed up. Big whoop. Shit happens. He has a fight now and that's all that matters.

I think that's the difference, if he was truly injured people wouldn't be on his back but after the we saw him eating pudding on embedded (during fight week) when he struggles to make weight on his best day, which then led him to call off one of the most anticipated fight of the year hours before we were meant to watch...i think that left a justifiable bad taste in people's mouths.

I agree that people are overly hyperbolic, especially on here, but I dont think I would call his current social standing unjustified.

habib is crazy. Conor will fight Ferg next, get finished, get an immediate rematch for god know what reason, and win a close decision, then retire as the self proclaimed GOAT.

Come back in 2019 when the division is ready to move again.

I really hope he weights in at 155 or 154 just to prove a point. If he could pull that off then some people would be unbelievably pissed. Regardless, as long as he makes weight I'll be happy.

Should he get to 156, he will not cut one more ounce. He won't be able to.

Back