Khabib: "Do not believe everything that is written on the Internet. I'm doing fine, as never before"

We have a 402 day champ without a single defense.....being active clearly has no bearing on title worthiness....

Lol at an unreliable champion. We are in the midst of a fake belt era right now....
Comparing to Khabib lol are you forgetting that he took 6 months off to train for Floyd and that he fought 4 months ago in a completely different sport? That's not unreliable. Every since he's been on the UFC Conor has fought at least twice per year.

2013 - 2 fights
2014 - 2 fights
2015 - 3 fights
2016 - 3 fights
2017 - 1 fight

He is literally one of the most active fighters in the UFC lmfao.

Do not believe everything that is written on the Internet.
<seedat>

Wants to fight Ferguson for the interim title, the absolute nerve of this entitled bum <36>

Get this delusional loser out of here. Tony is going to fight Conor. Khabib needs a couple more fights if he wants to fight for the belt we don't want a potential champion who is completely unreliable. The guy barely fights; if it's not due to injury, it's because of Ramadan or missing weight.
Spoken like a true Hugger.....

Comparing to Khabib lol are you forgetting that he took 6 months off to train for Floyd and that he fought 4 months ago in a completely different sport? That's not unreliable. Every since he's been on the UFC Conor has fought at least twice per year.

2013 - 2 fights
2014 - 2 fights
2015 - 3 fights
2016 - 3 fights
2017 - 1 fight

Pull your head out of your ass....He's already sat his belt since Nov 2016.......

2013 - 2 fights
2014 - 2 fights
2015 - 3 fights
2016 - 3 fights
2017 - 1 fight

If he wants to cherry pick opponents for easy paydays or go challenge tiger woods to a round of golf, i dont give a shit....at all....just dont hold belt hostages while real fighters are actually out there trying to show that their the best.

Conor is 11 weeks away from March 4th, 2018, where he will officially become the longest reigning champion in UFC history without a title defense. Between FW and LW Conor hasnt defended a belt in 752 days. The ONLY fighter ahead of him (in a singe stretch) is Dominick Cruz at 828 days. The difference here is Dominick Cruz was injured for 3 years and unable to compete at all.....

Conor should stop parading around with a fake belt.....he looks foolish at this point.

He is a less legitimate champion than Bisping, which i didnt think would be possible.....

Last edited:
The only top 5 LW that considers Conor the champ at this point is Alvarez....

Wants to fight Ferguson for the interim title, the absolute nerve of this entitled bum <36>

Get this delusional loser out of here. Tony is going to fight Conor. Khabib needs a couple more fights if he wants to fight for the belt we don't want a potential champion who is completely unreliable. The guy barely fights; if it's not due to injury, it's because of Ramadan or missing weight.

You think Conor is going to fight Ferguson? <36><36><36>

Khabib will ALWAYS be in danger of not making weight, history has told us that. It’s because he isn’t a LW! He is just too big, and ended up in the hospital last time. The internet doesn’t tell me that, common sense does.

Dana should push his fat ass to 170 if he missess weight again.

RDA is doing great at 170 , Cowboy and Masvidal are doing fine also.

Since he beat RDA, there should be no problem for him fighting there.

Yeah same here. I’m not getting worked up for any of Khabibs fights again until the motherfucker is standing in the cage.

Khabib making weight...

j3SOktP.gif

I'll get hyped this time when he's standing inside the Octagon and the door closes.

That fight cancellation vs. Ferguson was a huge let down for me.

I really hope he weights in at 155 or 154 just to prove a point. If he could pull that off then some people would be unbelievably pissed. Regardless, as long as he makes weight I'll be happy.

Why would they be "unbelievably pissed" most people wanna see Khabib fight, he just doesn't. His flak is fully justified not some sherdog invention.

So moon landing could have actually been real?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back