Khabib: "Do not believe everything that is written on the Internet. I'm doing fine, as never before"

1371597326801.jpeg

Big Khabib fan but he shouldn't be taking Barboza lightly like this. Very tough fight.

Khabib making weight...

j3SOktP.gif

I'll get hyped this time when he's standing inside the Octagon and the door closes.

That fight cancellation vs. Ferguson was a huge let down for me.

well i hope he hasn t any problem when he return, the lw div would be way better with a healthy khabib

Insert Jenifer Lawrence nodding 'oh yeah right' gif

Lol

Kabob you fooled us right up till the day before last time. We no believe you now.
Let's go with your tiramisu.

Thanks, Khabib! I used to believe everything written on the internet, but I'll stop doing that immediately.

I thought the internet was saying he had brought in a nutritionist and he was lighter than he usually was.

"Says he has no problems with weight" ... no shit. Its weight loss that's his problem.

Wants to fight Ferguson for the interim title, the absolute nerve of this entitled bum <36>

Get this delusional loser out of here. Tony is going to fight Conor. Khabib needs a couple more fights if he wants to fight for the belt we don't want a potential champion who is completely unreliable. The guy barely fights; if it's not due to injury, it's because of Ramadan or missing weight.

I really hope he weights in at 155 or 154 just to prove a point. If he could pull that off then some people would be unbelievably pissed. Regardless, as long as he makes weight I'll be happy.

He has beat Michael Johnson and some Darryl guy in the last 3 years.

Wait he already lost 15.5 lbs 2 weeks out? That's super good. That puts him around 176-177. This should be his easiest cut yet.

Wants to fight Ferguson for the interim title, the absolute nerve of this entitled bum <36>

Get this delusional loser out of here. Tony is going to fight Conor. Khabib needs a couple more fights if he wants to fight for the belt we don't want a potential champion who is completely unreliable. The guy barely fights; if it's not due to injury, it's because of Ramadan or missing weight.

We have a 402 day champ without a single defense.....being active clearly has no bearing on title worthiness....

Lol at an unreliable champion. We are in the midst of a fake belt era right now....

Back