Khabib can leave if he wants, no one gives a bit

I don't really care does he leave or not. I'll just don't understand what makes him think that he would have rights to decide about his friends future on UFC.
Just because you don't have the balls to stand up to somebody when they make an unfair decision, even if it's a boss, doesn't mean that nobody else should.

Yeah he can compete at LW. He is a top 10 fighter at LW and FW goat. Khabib can only compete at LW, misses weight, and would get owned in WW. Mcgregor was a champ champ. Khabib, will never call tyron out
U serious or what?u think khabib wont even be top 10 at ww? Atleast kabib has a chance beating tyron.ur boy mcgregor has 0 lol

I can't stand how he is trying to dictate terms and act like CEO of UFC. Khabib should shut his fookin mouth and show some respect for Dana's decision about firing his friends. If it's too much, then he can leave, because at the end of the day no one really gives a bit about his boring hug-cuddle and lay-n-pray festivals.

Dude has some of the most active ground and pound in the sport. Your analysis is F-Level and you should be ashamed.

If you think a win over a one dimensional fighter like mcgregor is awesome. Maybe you should become a WWE fan
How hard is it to say that conor is a bum

Dude has some of the most active ground and pound in the sport. Your analysis is F-Level and you should be ashamed.

His grappling style is extremely boring. Take a look at Conor vs Khabib 1st round and you can see that he doesn't even try anything else than hugging and cuddling. Ronda Rousey was much more entertaining.

His grappling style is extremely boring. Take a look at Conor vs Khabib 1st round and you can see that he doesn't even try anything else than hugging and cuddling. Ronda Rousey was much more entertaining.
I sense bitterness in your bum soul

*insert Khabib flying eagle picture but black and white with the nike Kapernick slogan

I can't stand how he is trying to dictate terms and act like CEO of UFC. Khabib should shut his fookin mouth and show some respect for Dana's decision about firing his friends. If it's too much, then he can leave, because at the end of the day no one really gives a bit about his boring hug-cuddle and lay-n-pray festivals.
Kabib always had that fake humility about him and now hes 100% showing to be a bad version of Conor.

Not the first and the last time this peaceful muslim threatens people when he doesn't get it his way.

Last edited:
He went about it wrong. He should have told Dana in private not challenge him in the open. That was the best way to actually help them.

Or have Putin call Trump to tell Dana :p

He went about it wrong. He should have told Dana in private not challenge him in the open. That was the best way to actually help them.

Or have Putin call Trump to tell Dana :p

He threatened the UFC a while back that they would not be able to step foot in russia if this peaceful individual didn't get his way. It's just the way these muslims roll.

He threatened the UFC a while back that they would not be able to step foot in russia if this peaceful individual didn't get his way. It's just the way these muslims roll.
who threatened the UFC they couldn't step foot in Russia?

Lol, based on how you spelled "fucking" I would have to say your post is incredibly contradictory since Conor has done exactly what you are upset at Khabib for for years now.

Think before you post people, haha.

I already forgot who this thread was about as well. Where am I, what is this place?
You can't say he when the post you are responding to has two or more men mentioned, or it's unclear.

I mentioned Putin; saying Putin said that would make sense because he could say it and it would mean something. I don't remember Khabib saying anything like that and it would ridiculous if he did.

You can't say he when the post you are responding to has two or more men mentioned, or it's unclear.

I mentioned Putin; saying Putin said that would make sense because he could say it and it would mean something. I don't remember Khabib saying anything like that and it would ridiculous if he did.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10...-keep-the-ufc-out-of-russia-realistic-kadyrov

Putin would never say that. And it's not unrealistic having the peaceful muslim say it as all the prominent thug figures in Russia that have leverage adore him and he's friends with them as well.

Back