Khabib can leave if he wants, no one gives a bit

Khabib is the best striker in the division and the biggest star in the UFC. The UFC needs him now more than ever.

Now that everyone knows that coner is a one dimensional predictable striker who can only win if he catches a lucky left hand early in the fight against much smaller opponents.

The cats out the bag and everyone can see he was never really at the elite/champion level. Never defending his belts kinda makes sense now.

Khabib bless.

Yeah because that happend in the Alvarez fight and Diaz 2 fight lol Delusional!

I really do think Khabib is the biggest star now. Stars burn bright coner at this point is burnt out cartoon version of him self that hasn't won a fight in 2 years.

I can't stand how he is trying to dictate terms and act like CEO of UFC. Khabib should shut his fookin mouth and show some respect for Dana's decision about firing his friends. If it's too much, then he can leave, because at the end of the day no one really gives a bit about his boring hug-cuddle and lay-n-pray festivals.
Lay-n-pray? I don't think you've seen Khabib fight.

I really do think Khabib is the biggest star now. Stars burn bright coner at this point is burnt out cartoon version of him self that hasn't won a fight in 2 years.

How is he? You think he can pull the same numbers and make that sort of money for ufc? Of course not! I guarantee conors next fight will still make more money and have more views than Khabibs next fight.

I think Khabib is an amazing fighter, but he is def not a star!

Conor has terrible grappling and is a featherweight
Conor is a lw who cuts weight fighting shorter guys.he even had a height and reach advantage over eddie alvarez.u admit now?

Conor is a lw who cuts weight fighting shorter guys.he even had a height and reach advantage over eddie alvarez.u admit now?

He is a fw. He has WAY more fights in that weight class. Eddie Alvarez can’t make FW

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-13_7-29-35.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-13_7-29-35.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 1
So, let me get this straight! Pulling out of two fights, means he done this on purpose to avoid a hard fight! Seriously!

You do know thst Tony pulled out twice too? Holloway came in instead and had to pull out. Does thst mean they were all to scared To fight Khabib? You are chatting absolute crap!

Why should he have to move up a weight? He has just won the belt in that bloody weightclass!

You sound like another hater who will always say the opponents he beats are not good. Just like Conor haters who do the same with the fighters who lose to Conor.

This forum is full of these people!

The dude has an Ortega av. You gonna take him seriously on matters of ethics and reason in MMA? {<hhh]

nuthuggers wants Khabib to go because he beat the shit out of their hero.

you nuthuggers will always remember this and also ''its all business''
oh boy, your hero failed you all , must be a pain in your asses

nuthuggers wants Khabib to go because he beat the shit out of their hero.

you nuthuggers will always remember this and also ''its all business''
oh boy, your hero failed you all , must be a pain in your asses

Stop being obsessed with Conor! If you do not like him, stop being obsessed eith him!

Some "MMA fans" don't care about MMA, nothing new here

Your boyfriend lost TS, get over it

Also

ayRtdSK.jpg

Conor04.gif

Conor02.gif

dFvvKkj.gif

TepidPastAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Dat lay-n-pray

Conor fans...

tenor.gif

Sounds like khabibs got in your head.

Conor needs Khabib

Without Khabib, Conor's whole market value sinks, even if he were to beat Tony.

Dana knows this.

I don't really care does he leave or not. I'll just don't understand what makes him think that he would have rights to decide about his friends future on UFC.
You mean you don’t understand why he has the right to say whatever he wants?

Back