Khabib can leave if he wants, no one gives a bit

I can't stand how he is trying to dictate terms and act like CEO of UFC. Khabib should shut his fookin mouth and show some respect for Dana's decision about firing his friends. If it's too much, then he can leave, because at the end of the day no one really gives a bit about his boring hug-cuddle and lay-n-pray festivals.

Boring? No way.

He dropped Mcgregor with an overhand right. Then he used awesome ground and pound . Then he submitted him.

That is not Jon Fitch / GSP lay and pray^

I don't really care does he leave or not. I'll just don't understand what makes him think that he would have rights to decide about his friends future on UFC.
Dankoz......but that is basically EXACTLY what McG has done regarding Artem Lobov, more or less. It's the whole "i'm valuable to you now, and so I have *some* leverage (probably) so i'm going to try to use that a bit to help my friends fighting careers".

This is nothing different really. Yes, the circumstances are a bit different, I get that.

End of the day, the UFC will weigh everything up, and do what's best FOR THEM! that's what they've always done. So i'm quite sure Dana and Co have been having recent discussions about "what do we do with Makhachev and Tukhogov?" and there absolutely is pros and cons for the UFC on that. UFC don't really honestly care about Tukhugov and Makhachev BUT they do care about "let's not piss off one of what looks strongly like a rising star and a future big PPV draw". And that's what Khabib has become.

The key stat on this is this : When Khabib next fights and headlines a card, against someone who is not McGregor, how many PPV's does that generate? Not gonna be McG numbers but... I think it'll still be substantial.
Right now we are just speculating a bit, but I don't think UFC will risk trashing the Khabib situation for the sake of a couple of his buddies. Maybe i'm wrong, we will see how it all goes soon enough.

Nothing different then Conor has done. The only difference between them is that one is an undefeated champion. The other an ex-champ.

Haha.. Khabib destroying the UFC like a boss.

He walks in, wrecks fabricated golden boy, bitch slaps both his lackeys and flips Dana off. This is what happens when you try to fuck with a guy who can't be brought to heel with dollars.

Make no mistake though: Khabib is set for life now, even if he walks away. The money, reputation he's earned will be plenty in his neck of the woods.

This situation should be pretty straightforward and non-negotiable. The UFC should follow through with the plan of firing the two of Khabib's friends and keep its integrity. Then, if Khabib decides to leave for real (which I'm almost sure that he will), let him go. Khabib has said himself that he was planning to retire soon. Even from a pure business standpoint, Khabib will never be a huge draw and get over 1mil PPV buys (if he fights anyone not named GSP, that is).
However silly it is, Conor-Nate III would make them arguably 3x more money than three of the Khabib fights combined.

Nothing different then Conor has done. The only difference between them is that one is an undefeated champion. The other an ex-champ.
How is it not different? Conor "blackmailed" the UFC for more money, which is somewhat understandable considering that he holds the top 4/5 ppv buys. Khabib on the other hand demands that the UFC go against the "rules" and make exceptions for his noname buddies. Apples and oranges my friend.

TOTAL FAIL

h60d7sT9Sui9XfwZr8Dd_Girl_Crab_Grab.0.gif
Your gif in that context made me laugh like a lunatic. Thanks!

Boring? No way.

He dropped Mcgregor with an overhand right. Then he used awesome ground and pound . Then he submitted him.

That is not Jon Fitch / GSP lay and pray^

And didn't do anything else than hug & cuddle at 1st. Just like Diaz Brothers said that is very dirty style of fighting.

Dankoz......but that is basically EXACTLY what McG has done regarding Artem Lobov, more or less. It's the whole "i'm valuable to you now, and so I have *some* leverage (probably) so i'm going to try to use that a bit to help my friends fighting careers".

This is nothing different really. Yes, the circumstances are a bit different, I get that.

End of the day, the UFC will weigh everything up, and do what's best FOR THEM! that's what they've always done. So i'm quite sure Dana and Co have been having recent discussions about "what do we do with Makhachev and Tukhogov?" and there absolutely is pros and cons for the UFC on that. UFC don't really honestly care about Tukhugov and Makhachev BUT they do care about "let's not piss off one of what looks strongly like a rising star and a future big PPV draw". And that's what Khabib has become.

The key stat on this is this : When Khabib next fights and headlines a card, against someone who is not McGregor, how many PPV's does that generate? Not gonna be McG numbers but... I think it'll still be substantial.
Right now we are just speculating a bit, but I don't think UFC will risk trashing the Khabib situation for the sake of a couple of his buddies. Maybe i'm wrong, we will see how it all goes soon enough.

McGregor has different rights because he brings way more money to the table. Ronda had same rights because she did same think. Khabib won't ever get those rights, because his style isn't entertaining at all and it won't ever lead to big numbers.

For the safety of other fighters. These guys are animals, who doesn't know how to behave.

Stopped reading right there.

You need to stop lying. Conor and his friends almost blinded Chiesa in the bus attack.

This situation should be pretty straightforward and non-negotiable. The UFC should follow through with the plan of firing the two of Khabib's friends and keep its integrity.

Ufc having integrity
{<jordan}

What's next? Sasha Gray hymen

I can't stand how he is trying to dictate terms and act like CEO of UFC. Khabib should shut his fookin mouth and show some respect for Dana's decision about firing his friends. If it's too much, then he can leave, because at the end of the day no one really gives a bit about his boring hug-cuddle and lay-n-pray festivals.

Stfu Conor, and take your humiliating loss like a man

Dana wouldn't let Khabib out of his contract. He just wouldn"t use him and have him sit on the shelf like an old toy.

I'm pretty sure dough boy has seen training day and knows better than to fuck with the Russians

Same.

BTW
Khabib can leave if he wants, no one gives a shit
fixed

I don't really care does he leave or not. I'll just don't understand what makes him think that he would have rights to decide about his friends future on UFC.
Ask Conor the same question

McGregor has different rights because he brings way more money to the table. Ronda had same rights because she did same think. Khabib won't ever get those rights, because his style isn't entertaining at all and it won't ever lead to big numbers.
you may be right, we'll see i guess fairly soon regarding both NSAC decisions on Khabib and McG and what the fines and suspensions are, and after that, whatever statement the UFC will make about it etc. I guess part of that will be the UFC decision on if they're cutting anyone from the roster due to the post-fight brawl.
I think it's quite a delicate situation for the UFC as there could be MORE drama if they make certain decisions.

I do think that assuming Khabib continues to fight in UFC, that he now has momentum of his own regarding PPV-sales and whilst he won't generate Conor level PPV-sales, he still might do a helluva lot better in his ability to generate PPV-sales (& therefore cash for the UFC) than almost any other active UFC fighter when he next headlines a PPV card.

Well if he leaves, then the problem is solved, McGregor can still have some chances to grab a belt again. But Ferguson looks too much right now for Gregor.

Conor haters can’t afford Khabib PPVs. I don’t know how they’re going to financially support their new hero to be honest. Maybe Khabib can find another oligarch to leech off of.
You are always so fair

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back