Khabib can leave if he wants, no one gives a bit

His path to the title

1. MJ - 1 win in his last 6 or 7 fights. Fights at FW now and still loses

2. Barboza - one dimensional fighter, zero grappling

3. Al Iaquinta - real estate agent, not even top 10. High school wrestler. Also small for the division

4. McGregor - FW GOAT, but undersized for LW, zero grappling, and lost to Nate Diaz a .5 fighter

Khabib has a lot to prove at this point

You did not answer my question! Show me evidence that he just likes to take easy fights? For all the BS you are saying, he has beaten some very good fighters convincingly, and has shown amazing wreastling and grappling, far about anyone in UFC.

You did not answer my question! Show me evidence that he just likes to take easy fights? For all the BS you are saying, he has beaten some very good fighters convincingly, and has shown amazing wreastling and grappling, far about anyone in UFC.

Yeah guys that are featherweights or have zero grappling

I can't stand how he is trying to dictate terms and act like CEO of UFC. Khabib should shut his fookin mouth and show some respect for Dana's decision about firing his friends. If it's too much, then he can leave, because at the end of the day no one really gives a bit about his boring hug-cuddle and lay-n-pray festivals.
Ok Conor

Again, prove that he takes easy fights, and turns down top fighters! Last chance!

Pulled out against Tony twice. won’t move up to 170 to fight gsp. Making him cut down to 155, won’t challenge Tyron. He shit on bus in a weight class hes missed weight twice in

I wouldnt be suprised if kabib has some billionaires willing to finance a fight league based out of russia with kabib as the featured star

Pulled out against Tony twice. won’t move up to 170 to fight gsp. Making him cut down to 155, won’t challenge Tyron. He shit on bus in a weight class hes missed weight twice in

So, let me get this straight! Pulling out of two fights, means he done this on purpose to avoid a hard fight! Seriously!

You do know thst Tony pulled out twice too? Holloway came in instead and had to pull out. Does thst mean they were all to scared To fight Khabib? You are chatting absolute crap!

Why should he have to move up a weight? He has just won the belt in that bloody weightclass!

You sound like another hater who will always say the opponents he beats are not good. Just like Conor haters who do the same with the fighters who lose to Conor.

This forum is full of these people!

Khabib is now p4p #1 so he doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks. 27 - 0. Get that 27-0!!!!!!

ALL YOU CONNOR HUGGERS GO SUCK A DICK!

Khabib is the best striker in the division and the biggest star in the UFC. The UFC needs him now more than ever.

Now that everyone knows that coner is a one dimensional predictable striker who can only win if he catches a lucky left hand early in the fight against much smaller opponents.

The cats out the bag and everyone can see he was never really at the elite/champion level. Never defending his belts kinda makes sense now.

Khabib bless.

Last edited:
Some "MMA fans" don't care about MMA, nothing new here

Your boyfriend lost TS, get over it

Also

ayRtdSK.jpg

Conor04.gif

Conor02.gif

dFvvKkj.gif

TepidPastAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Dat lay-n-pray

Fucking savage. You have to have an IQ of 10 to call this lnp and boring. This is even more vicious than Cain's gnp.

His path to the title

1. MJ - 1 win in his last 6 or 7 fights. Fights at FW now and still loses

2. Barboza - one dimensional fighter, zero grappling

3. Al Iaquinta - real estate agent, not even top 10. High school wrestler. Also small for the division

4. McGregor - FW GOAT, but undersized for LW, zero grappling, and lost to Nate Diaz a .5 fighter

Khabib has a lot to prove at this point

I don't think McGregor is undersized. I just think that with so few weight classes that guys chose to cut enormous amounts of weight.

When Conor refused to defend and therefore was stripped of his FW title everyone said "whoever wins the belt is a paper champ".
That would be the same with LW if Khabib left? I wouldn't be surprised if Tony followed him to Bellator.

ufc needs Conor. he has the personality and draw. doesn't need khabib who I've said before is the superior fighter but personality of a wet sponge. has no x factor. Conor draws the crowd in (even the haters) khabib doesn't

Khabib is the best striker in the division and the biggest star in the UFC. The UFC needs him now more than ever.

Now that everyone knows that coner is a one dimensional predictable striker who can only win if he catches a lucky left hand early in the fight against much smaller opponents.

The cats out the bag and everyone can see he was never really at the elite/champion level. Never defending his belts kinda makes sense now.

Khabib bless.

He is not the biggest star! Not even close! The only thing that has given more attention is Conor. At much as I love Khabib, and think he is the best fighter in the ufc, he is not their biggest star.

If Conors next fight is someone else, and Khabib is fight someone else in a different event. You really think Khabib event will get more views and sales than conors?

No way, not going to happen. He is a fantastic fighter, but he is not a star.

Back