Khabib can leave if he wants, no one gives a bit

Dana wouldn't let Khabib out of his contract. He just wouldn"t use him and have him sit on the shelf like an old toy.
Nah khabib said he'd break the contract himself, probably go fight in Russia where the ufc can't do shit to him.
He's a huge star in Russia so he'd make a boatload of cash

Conor fans are begging Khabib to leave, so Conman could coast again.

I don't really care does he leave or not. I'll just don't understand what makes him think that he would have rights to decide about his friends future on UFC.

I don't really care does he leave or not. I'll just don't understand what makes him think that he would have rights to decide about his friends future on UFC.
How could Conor, then, decide Artem's future? Artem is a bum that was put back into TUF despite losing, he is kept in UFC despite losing so much to low tier opponents, and he is kept despite participating in the van attack where everyone save Conor and Artem were banned from USA.

How could Conor, then, decide Artem's future? Artem is a bum that was put back into TUF despite losing, he is kept in UFC despite losing so much to low tier opponents, and he is kept despite participating in the van attack where everyone save Conor and Artem were banned from USA.

It is different scenario. Khabib friends attacked a guy who was already badly damaged from fight. That was really unprofessional and makes you think what these guys are going to figure out in future? It would be huge risk for Dana to keep them on organisation as they don't have any idea how to behave.

There is also difference between entertaining superstar & extremely boring wrestler. Khabib doesn't bring enough PPV on table. If he would be even close to Rousey numbers it would be easier to understand.

I can't stand how he is trying to dictate terms and act like CEO of UFC. Khabib should shut his fookin mouth and show some respect for Dana's decision about firing his friends. If it's too much, then he can leave, because at the end of the day no one really gives a bit about his boring hug-cuddle and lay-n-pray festivals.
<24>

It is different scenario. Khabib friends attacked a guy who was already badly damaged from fight. That was really unprofessional and makes you think what these guys are going to figure out in future? It would be huge risk for Dana to keep them on organisation as they don't have any idea how to behave.

There is also difference between entertaining superstar & extremely boring wrestler. Khabib doesn't bring enough PPV on table. If he would be even close to Rousey numbers it would be easier to understand.
Conor punched Khabib's friend before they attacked him too. Otherwise, you are bringing up a hypocrisy and saying that Conor should have preferential treatment and get away with the heinous stuff he does because everyone likes him for getting away with heinous stuff. It's dishonest and quite frankly, absurd.

I can't stand how he is trying to dictate terms and act like CEO of UFC. Khabib should shut his fookin mouth and show some respect for Dana's decision about firing his friends. If it's too much, then he can leave, because at the end of the day no one really gives a bit about his boring hug-cuddle and lay-n-pray festivals.
<DCrying>
Sucks when it's not your man crush making the terms, doesn't it?

100%, he’s an overrated grappler that doesn’t fight elite wrestle boxers plus his resume is garbage when you look at it. He beat a bunch of one that are either one dimensional or are featherweights
So u admit conor is a bum coz he got pounded by a meh fighter

That is rubbish! I can completly understand why he is pissed! What did Dana do about the bus incident? Did he punish conor and his team mates?

That's why he is pissed, and I completly understand.

100%, he’s an overrated grappler that doesn’t fight elite wrestle boxers plus his resume is garbage when you look at it. He beat a bunch of one that are either one dimensional or are featherweights

Seriously! Overrated! lol You are talking absolute rubbish!

Khabibs the biggest star in the UFC just now, wdf you taking about? He grounds and pounds more than he lays and prays... GTFOH.

Back