Khabib attacks hip hop in da Dag

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Introducing jazz ... really messed up this society"

View attachment 422983
It did - look at the roaring 20's and compare that to pre world war 1 culture. It is tame by today's standards but when you look back at history, it absolutely effected the times. Keep in mind, before then, most people still had horses, went to church multiple times every week, worked like crazy, had sex with one person their whole life and only did so to have children, were very conservative Christian family minded and Jazz was something wild and new that was the perfect pairing with booze, drugs and sex. And it wasn't like jazz popped out of nowhere, it was the culmination of music that was happening in France and Europe, slave music, blues and other music that culminated in American speak easies, bars and brothels. It is a far cry from Beethoven's Missa Solemnis or the Bach Cantatas that they sang weekly in church.

I don't like any kind of hip hop, but I really hate the kind that glorifies being a scumbag garbage of society.

tenor.gif

I found music that Khabib likes.

It actually wasn't tame at all. If anything societys way tamer now. The media was super clean but the sh%^ that went down in person was wilder. No cameras everywhere, no high tech equipment, police would just walk a block w a stick and use a whistle to call others which wasnt that safe or effective. Ppl would get into fights regularly and little was done about it. The law enforcement was so lax that Bonnie and Clyde were able to pretty much get the exact technology used by them and go on a spree(this later forced a revision in their approach). Coca cola used to have cocaine in it and you could get morphine in over the counter cough syrups along w all sorta crazy sh$%.

No now we look wild on TV but are way calmer and more restricted in person.

It did - look at the roaring 20's and compare that to pre world war 1 culture. It is tame by today's standards but when you look back at history, it absolutely effected the times. Keep in mind, before then, most people still had horses, went to church multiple times every week, worked like crazy, had sex with one person their whole life and only did so to have children, were very conservative Christian family minded and Jazz was something wild and new that was the perfect pairing with booze, drugs and sex. And it wasn't like jazz popped out of nowhere, it was the culmination of music that was happening in France and Europe, slave music, blues and other music that culminated in American speak easies, bars and brothels. It is a far cry from Beethoven's Missa Solemnis or the Bach Cantatas that they sang weekly in church.

So he knows hip hop and rap are garbage. Starting to like Khabib more here. Conor's still gonna KO him though.

Nothing wrong with respecting your cultural roots and identity, particularly if it is to stand off against the bad things that (or any) type of "sub culture" promotes.
And I'm not talking about hip hop or rap. I'm talking about artists of any type or style who are very well known for having a less than stellar reputation, who promote criminal values to their uneducated fans. "Hood" style, wearing pants on your ankles, disrespecting women, noisy tuned cars, metal grill teeth, gun mania, are nothing to be proud of.
Narcocorridos would be another example. They sing about becoming narcos, mutilating people and trafficking drugs. They have no place making public concerts.

You are dangerous. You just said you're religious right? So that means you'll probably have no problem teaching religion to a child, which basically fucks up their thinking, and is harmful. So because you're religious, you're dangerous to other people because you're capable of spreading your religious belief. And religious beliefs go against critical thinking, which is dangerous. Those are the seeds that grow into people attempting to prayer heal their child instead of taking them to the hospital, or the seeds that make people kill other people in the name of their religion. No, maybe you're not a terrorist or maybe you don't prayer heal, but you're apparently carrying the seed.

Let's be real here - Jesus is livin' balls deep and rent free in that...heart.

Maaaaan, I thought you were talking about real Rap music it's foreign rap Khabib can dis that all he wants...

It actually wasn't tame at all. If anything societys way tamer now. The media was super clean but the sh%^ that went down in person was wilder. No cameras everywhere, no high tech equipment, police would just walk a block w a stick and use a whistle to call others which wasnt that safe or effective. Ppl would get into fights regularly and little was done about it. The law enforcement was so lax that Bonnie and Clyde were able to pretty much get the exact technology used by them and go on a spree(this later forced a revision in their approach). Coca cola used to have cocaine in it and you could get morphine in over the counter cough syrups along w all sorta crazy sh$%.

No now we look wild on TV but are way calmer and more restricted in person.
I agree, to a certain degree, in that media was not everywhere but the introduction of jazz (paired with other things, like movies and post War consciousness) influenced the culture. It got so extreme that Hollywood put censorship code on movies, and when you watch pre code films (1929), there is nudity, sex, violent crime, drug use, etc. Society's curators knew the effect of film and music on the psyche, and that is why they then put a ban, to the point where you could not show a man and women sleeping in the same bed and they always had two different beds. When the code was lifted, society started going nuts again: promiscuity, drug use, divorce rates, violence, etc all went up.

All those things you mentioned did exist pre 20's, but it was no where near as bad as it got in the roaring 20's; and if we are arguing from a music influence on society, although jazz existed pre 20's, it did not become really a staple in wide spread culture until then. I don't have the chart, but I recall seeing a comparison in music history class of illegitimate births pre and post the 20's in the places Jazz was prominent (cities), and it went up wildly, only to settle down after the Hollywood code was put in to place for a while. Societies will always have their problems but to what extent and how widespread is a different issue. The elites still listen to Beethoven and go chill in the woods (worshipping owls often), but they want the people dumbed down, on drugs, on welfare and in soft slavery, as they keep all the good stuff for them, as they fund everything from importing drugs in the country to the music us peasants listen too - i.e. How the Rothschilds were the biggest funders of Jazz music.

Interesting you mention the Coca Cola thing because my grandfather owned a drug store and when he sold it, he took all the antique bottles from the basement, with many ranging back to civil war. There were bottles of opium, morphine, and other hardcore types of stuff that you did not need a prescription for. My friend wanted to try the opium from 1850, so he did,.......bad idea........and then turned green and threw up for about 2 hours straight <Lmaoo>

Well, technically and realistically, Jazz & Blues are the main, and some might say lone, [afro-] American contribution to the 20th century, when it comes to culture.

Blues has deeper roots than bars and brothels, goes way back to African traditional music from some West African countries.

Rap has deeper roots than the American ghettos or the Jamaican soundsystems.. Goes way back to the 1920s in the American urban streets, as Oral Challenges, but goes even way back if you look at the same traditions in some North/West African countries and their Oral Competitions [European countries used to have similar Challenges, mainly Spain & France, perhaps due to this African infliuence]

You swear by the European Classical Music? Well, it´s like...your taste, man...

I personally consider the Indian/Arabic/Iranian/Indonesian Classical music superior, but it´s like...my opinion...

While verbal skirmishes are common in MMA, Russian UFC star Khabib Nurmagomedov, who is preparing to face Conor McGregor in October, has become involved in an explosive social media exchange with Russian rap artists.
The unlikely conflict with the rappers originates in an Instagram post by Nurmagomedov in the middle of August.

Back then, the UFC lightweight champion posted a video showing a large crowd, mostly consisting of women, at a rap concert in his native Dagestan, complete with the caption: “Modern Dagestan. Is this what was bequeathed to us by righteous predecessors?”

https://www.rt.com/sport/438206-khabib-nurmagomedov-russian-rap-stars/

lol khalabeeb is losing it

<GSPWoah>

Khabib should embrace the heel role when he Drago's Conor from on top

conor-mcgregor-AP536987861536.jpg

Last edited:
* some Russian MMA fans

lol sherdog gonna sherdog

I care about the fighters not who their fans are.

One openly supports Putin and enjoys living in a dictatorship, and the other is a thug wannabe who deserves to be convicted of multiple felonies.

Seriously difficult to root for such sorry human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back