Status
Not open for further replies.

fromTheAshes KoSkater

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Liking Khabib less and less...

first the picking on homeless people

now he's attacking a rap concert in his country cuz its not religion or whatever.

Honestly, I've never been a Mcgregor nuthugger. But this has me really rooting for him. Still don't think he's gonna win cuz Khabibs too big and too good a wrestler but despite being Slavic I want him to LOSE.

War McGregor teach him a Lesson and BLARE BIGGIE WHILE YOU DO IT
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/8/...for-hosting-hip-hop-concert-receives-backlash

this reaction is because you don't understand the effect these things have on you . Can you imagine the greats of the past raving at some rap concert?

Still rooting for Khabib over Conor. But he is starting to seem like a jerkoff.

Prepare for a SJW shitstorm

Religious fundamentalists also said this guys music was the devil and ppl went to his concert acting crazy.
beethoven-600x600jpg.jpg

It's music youre just a square

this reaction is because you don't understand the effect these things have on you . Can you imagine the greats of the past raving at some rap concert?

Disgusting behavior from a backwards culture.

Probably thinks back to the good old days of the Dagestan massacre. Nothin on this planet worse than a religious thug

As a non-muslim, he’s not wrong. Just watch the video

<{clintugh}>
It was shitty rap? I don't get it. Ffs, the "Beatles" were more controversial. That video showed nothing more than some crap-rappers having a show in what I can only discern as a high school gymnasium.

{<huh}

Those crazy youth who wants to have fun instead of living a rough life preparing for war or wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back