Khabib attacks hip hop in da Dag

Status
Not open for further replies.
One openly supports Putin and enjoys living in a dictatorship, and the other is a thug wannabe who deserves to be convicted of multiple felonies.

Seriously difficult to root for such sorry human beings.
upload_2018-9-12_22-14-16.jpeg

I'm sure every fan of Khabib is livid that he doesn't like Russian rap artists

Stop reaching

My posh Irish friends told me every higher educated Irish person hates McGregor because they think Irish people are better than thugs

When Conor is laying on the mat, beaten in fetal position....those same fans will be right back.

i'm all for some banter but this is getting retarded.
Khabib is scum and we all know it but it really doesn't matter in the end

I'm sure every fan of Khabib is livid that he doesn't like Russian rap artists

Stop reaching
He literally said anyone who goes to a rap concert deserves to die

Stop deflecting

One openly supports Putin and enjoys living in a dictatorship, and the other is a thug wannabe who deserves to be convicted of multiple felonies.

Seriously difficult to root for such sorry human beings.

dpxhc8cevtir4hxh3khi.jpg

‚Ethnic’ Russians hate ‘brown’ Caucas Muslims to a degree that an Alabama KKK cop hated blacks in 1966 and it’s only getting worse. This is a country that had the most deaths in WW2 and has officially supported Nazi parties.

Conor is a white red headed dude with tattoos. And he’s a hooligan criminal. Only thing that the Russian fascist nationalist social media scum could have against him is that he’s a Catholic.

Last edited:
And Khabib is a horrible dictator friend. Anything that touches Russia is horrible and has been since the times of the Mongols and the destruction of Novgorod.

Cringe everytime I read Murrcan's dumb opinion about Russia.

Unqualified to comment on anything other than the local wall mart. Stfu.

I've just woken from a dream in which the Conor v Khabib fight was reported in a newspaper i was reading. In the dream Conor lost to arm triangle sometime in the 4th after an epic encounter.

Cringe everytime I read Murrcan's dumb opinion about Russia.

Unqualified to comment on anything other than the local wall mart. Stfu.

thanks for your absolutely useless addition to this thread

Watch Conor fly those rappers in for the press conference.

@Mysterio does it again...
Boy can't get enough.

Ps.
Every Russian and even Eastern European I meet as well as any Muslims I know, who have any interest, no matter where they're from, are big time into Khabib.
And most right minded people are picking Khabib due to the nature of grappler vs striker anyway.

War McGOAT!!
Or however its done.

‚Ethnic’ Russians hate ‘brown’ Caucas Muslims to a degree that an Alabama KKK cop hated blacks in 1966 and it’s only getting worse. This is a country that had the most deaths in WW2 and has officially supported Nazi parties.

Conor is a white red headed dude with tattoos. And he’s a hooligan criminal. Only thing that the Russian fascist nationalist social media scum could have against him is that he’s a Catholic.

The year we won the world Cup, whoop whoop

Lol

These are some pretty shitty takes as far as Khabib and Putin goes. Khabib has to do that to ensure he and others from his camp can move about freely instead of saying something that finds his entire family stuck in Dagestan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back