Media Kevin Lee plans to send a message to Khabib with his to-be "beating" over Al Iaquinta

Lee has a notorious history of talking a lot of crap and then stomping his feet and crying in the middle of the octagon lmao.

I think he probably beats Al but with that weak chin of his no fight is a guarantee.

Khabib is better than Lee, in every of the game...

simple-minded folks don't see that because Lee appears more technical in the stand-up.

He moves like an intermediate-level American boxer so he looks sharp and clean but if you look at actual results you'll realize that he gets rocked in 1/2 of his fights and Khabib is statistically and practically more effective in the stand-up.

It's a hard thing to swallow for many because Khabib looks cringey when he strikes but the few opponents who had any kind of success against him in the stand-up literally did almost nothing of value.

Khabib beats this guy easy.

Don't see the fuss.

I want to see Khabib fight Lee just so that people would realize how underrated Khabib's guard game is, but I think Al is going to knock Lee out again and destroy his chances at getting a title shot.

Sounds like he's gonna MMAMath his way to a Title shot.

I like it.

Kevin Lee had 5 rounds. Khabib had 3 and Kevin finished him in the 5th.

Khabib definitely would have finished Barboza in the championship rounds and he wouldn't have been turned into bambee by any point.

tenor.gif

so again, if this was a 3 round fight like Khabib/Barboza it would have been a 29-28.
yeah, this is what most missing part here

Last edited:
If he can finish Al on the ground it'd definitely be a strong message but I highly doubt he will ever fight Khabib

Khabib is out there looking for Floyd, talking about suspensions and retirement, and he doesn't seem too interested in Tony Ferguson...let alone Kevin lee.

View attachment 473307

He beat Barboza worse than Khabib did and he got the finish. That was a strong message, but Al is going to be a tougher fight no doubt.

yes, he beat him worse, only after Khabib had already snatched his soul.

Beatings from Khabib last more than just the 15-25 mins in the cage.

He beat Barboza worse than Khabib did and he got the finish. That was a strong message, but Al is going to be a tougher fight no doubt.

He got the finish in the 5th round dummy, while Khabib vs Barboza was merely a 3 round fight.

Lol @ all these khabib fanboys so scared of Kevin Lee and his wrestling

trying to discredit his win because of the head kick and the doctor's stoppage...last time i checked, Khabib didn't even open up Barboza's skin and he couldn't finish him. Only took Ferguson 2 rounds.

He got the finish in the 5th round dummy, while Khabib vs Barboza was merely a 3 round fight.

Ferguson got the stoppage in the 2nd round. Barboza was laughing at the end of the Khabib fight...if the ref wasn't there for the Ferguson fight, Barboza wouldn't be getting out of that cage so stop talking about when finishes happen

Let’s see if he can even beat Laquinta before talking crazy.

Ferguson got the stoppage in the 2nd round. Barboza was laughing at the end of the Khabib fight...if the ref wasn't there for the Ferguson fight, Barboza wouldn't be getting out of that cage so stop talking about when finishes happen

okay but how did Ferguson do against Michael Johnson?

Kevin Lee's physical strength is up there for lightweights...was surprised at how powerful he was. Maybe not the hands but applying his raw strength into wrestling is legit.

Cool bro, styles makes fights and a different day can mean a different outcome. You can not compare it as easy like that.

Cool bro, styles makes fights and a different day can mean a different outcome. You can not compare it as easy like that.

meanwhile that was my exact point to the idiot i replied to

He's acting like Khabib would have finished him if the fight was 5 rounds. Khabib knew the fight was 3 rounds so he knew that if he could finish him, it'd have to be in that time span

same for kevin lee, if the fight was 3 rounds, he'd go for a finish sooner

If he can finish Al on the ground it'd definitely be a strong message but I highly doubt he will ever fight Khabib

Khabib is out there looking for Floyd, talking about suspensions and retirement, and he doesn't seem too interested in Tony Ferguson...let alone Kevin lee.

View attachment 473307

He had five rounds to finish Barboza and he got the finish via doctor stoppage in the fifth. Khabib only fought Barboza for three.

As highly as I rate Khabib I wish he'd try to defend 5 more times, no BS about Floyd or gimmick fights, just straight up title defenses against the next 5 number 1 contenders. Put a real stamp on his legacy..he says money ain't a thing...that is, if he can do it.

So many losers on here that forget Lee already LOST to Al before......and I dont want to hear "Lee has changed and is a different fighter now" what a load of SHIT.

I will be LAUGHING my ass of when Al wins AGAIN!

As highly as I rate Khabib I wish he'd try to defend 5 more times, no BS about Floyd or gimmick fights, just straight up title defenses against the next 5 number 1 contenders. Put a real stamp on his legacy..he says money ain't a thing...that is, if he can do it.

So Conor is allowed but Khabib isnt?

Cool story bro......

Back