Media Kevin Lee plans to send a message to Khabib with his to-be "beating" over Al Iaquinta

Lee gets rocked all the time. Barboza should have finished him. I guarantee khabib will if lee even gets past al. Lee will not earn a title shot with a win tho, tony is still ahead of him and has a win over him. If he does get one over tony its #1 bullshit.

Long Island’s Century 21’s champ gonna wreck shop.

War Al.

Last edited:

“I think Al is tough and he stays in there for as long as he can and that’s what he’s done. But, at the end of the day, the numbers don’t lie and I’ve had 12 fights since our last fight. He’s only had 6 and he’s taken some time away from the game. He’s started doing real estate and just doing it for the money.

“I’ve really dedicated myself to this and I think I’ve constantly improved and shown new things during fights and shown something new every single fight. From him, you kinda just see the same thing. He’s strong, he’s tough and he’s going to give me a good fight, but he’s going to take a beating in front of the world on Dec 15 and I think he knows that.

There’s a little bit of redemption factor in this for me, I don’t really like Al, he don’t really like me, we come from two totally different lifestyles, but I’m using this to send a message to the rest of the world that I’m on a different level. I’m using this to send a message to Khabib because he already knows, but I’m going to show the rest of the world that I’m on a different level.”

If he wins does he deserve a shot for the title?

He shouldn't look passed Al; seeing as he lost to him already.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

So Tony’s best win got beat by a realestate agent. That’s ok as I am sure Tony could beat my realestate agent also but has no shot against Khabib.

Glad this overrated fool's hype is over. He shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Khabib again. And the best thing that came out of this fight is Al is getting his due respect now. The guy is a stud fighter and got ridiculed for months when he accepted a fight with Khabib on a days notice and hung in there.

Last edited:
So after the first fight...Lee has improved leaps and bounds to actually not get finished this time...huge.

Back