Kevin Lee on Barboza: "I'm gonna whoop his ass harder than Khabib did".

I know trash talk is his thing, but assuming Edson Barboza's the same guy as before the Khabib fight, no. Lee would stand for too long to try and make a point, and it would cost him his legs

No way should he be fighting someone higher ranked than he after loss. He needs to fight Vick who he keeps ducking or get loss back from Al.

Nah give Barboza a jobber first so he could gain sone confidence/momentum back, and possibly another highlight reel ko.

Be very careful what you wish for Mr. Lee. This looks to be a good fight. I like to think Barboza has made some adjustments since the Khabib fight.
He'd kill Barboza but thats not the point he doesnt deserve Barboza.

He'd kill Barboza but thats not the point he doesnt deserve Barboza.

Agree with the second part, disagree with the first. He might get the W but I don't think it will be that one-sided.

King Kev would destroy edson without even breaking a sweat.

How is Eddie a cheat and sellout?

watch the dustin and Conor fight..

he gift wrapped the belt for Conor in somehow the biggest, yet sloppiest performance he has ever been in .. Not to mention all the interviews before that fight just wishing for a big payday .. Well he got it and it was a small price to pay to roll over

he fought Dustin and was losing and threw an illegal knee to get out of the fight .. Veteran doesn't know that the knee he threw was illegal ? Yeah he did ..

Eddie is a bum sellout

Doubt that's possible. Khabib destroyed Barboza completely. I can't recall a fight were the judges scored the bout 30-25, 30-25 and 30-24. I have never seen a 30-24 before.
Uhm Colby destroyed Dong with 30-24 at his own game.

Uhm Colby destroyed Dong with 30-24 at his own game.
It was 30-25, not 30-24. And I never said a 30-25 or a 30-24 never happened before.
I simply said I never seen a fight scored 30-25, 30-25 and 30-24. Learn how to read.

It was 30-25, not 30-24. And I never said a 30-25 or a 30-24 never happened before.
I simply said I never seen a fight scored 30-25, 30-25 and 30-24. Learn how to read.
don't get so triggered like a little girl.

Barboza doesn't beat elite fighters.

His big win is Dariush, who is talented, but spotty. Beating Melendez hasn't meant much in a long time.

Varner, Cerrone and Ferguson all put Barboza away, and Michael Johnson beat him like a red-headed step child. Khabib walked through him.

I'd heavily favorite Kevin Lee to beat Barboza.

Back