Kevin Lee on Barboza: "I'm gonna whoop his ass harder than Khabib did".

Good fight. I'd hate to see Edson wrestlefucked again though. I think he catches hittable Lee though.

Honest 1st impression is I don’t like the fight. Not yet at least. Both these guys should be fighting someone in the 7-15 ranking imo

Can’t wait to see Kevin Lee get his neck broken. Ever since he finally got acknowledged he hasn’t stopped running his mouth to get attention.

Sounds like a great match

cb3.gif

Fighting REALLY is all about confidence huh? o_O

I'm mainly talking about him calling out Eddie.

Honest 1st impression is I don’t like the fight. Not yet at least. Both these guys should be fighting someone in the 7-15 ranking imo
barboza , sure

Lee was beating Tony up until gassing from the staph.

He deserves a good opponent

whether people acknowledge it or not, Lee is one of the best in the world and only getting better

barboza is overrated as fuck

They fucked up not making Gaethje vs Barboza. The violence.

Lee can fight Eddie, or Ragin' Al if he gets past Felder.

Khabib vs Lee interests me, esp if he loses to Ferg

Kevin Lee slowly becoming Bisping, talks a lot, and fairly well, but the words have so little value, even when he's right.

It's hard to buy in, because they're trying so hard.

Does that mean he'll eventually score a KO over somebody much better than him to win the title?

barboza , sure

Lee was beating Tony up until gassing from the staph.

He deserves a good opponent

whether people acknowledge it or not, Lee is one of the best in the world and only getting better

barboza is overrated as fuck

Barboza was beating Tony up too on short notice until an illegal up kick.

Both Barboza and Lee have a lot more to prove.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/2/20/...oop-edson-barbozas-ass-harder-than-khabib-mma

“Right now I’m looking at Barboza. I think Barboza is a great fight, a really good matchup for me. He fought a lot of the guys who are at the top and I’m gonna whoop his ass harder than Khabib did,” Lee explained. “I’m also looking at somebody like Eddie Alvarez who is up there without a fight, he’s sitting on the sidelines, he’s trying to avoid me as much as he can. There’s a couple of fights that I’m looking at, that I’m interested in. They are not all necessarily above me, obviously, that’s where you want to look but really those rankings don’t mean shit, and they don’t mean shit to me.”

Despite coming off a loss to Ferguson and having only one top 10 win in Chiesa, Lee still looked impressive in both outings. He's marketable as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets another top 5 guy in his next fight.

Who do you guys think the Motown Phenom should fight next?

kevin-lee-reacts-to-ufc-216-loss-650599.jpg
He needs to go to back of line. Had his chance and proved he’s not A level fighter. Talked his way into title fight. If WEC was still around he’d get demoted to it

Be very careful what you wish for Mr. Lee. This looks to be a good fight. I like to think Barboza has made some adjustments since the Khabib fight.

Back