Kevin Lee : Khabib has avoided me for a long time. Now we've reached a point where it's unavoidable.

Lee is not in Khabib's class. Worse striking, worse grappling. I'm sure Khabib would not shy away from this fight.

For khabib sake he shouldn’t fight anyone but Conor . Becuse if he loses he will be done . U guys have spent a log amount of time building him up. He should fight Conor becuse if lose offers he has made enough money . When Eddie lost to Conor I’ve never seen such a flip within less then 24 hr. When khabib losses it will be so much worse. He may not be able to come
Back

Well, Lee finished Edson,Miho Khabib rode to a decision, because Khabib can't finish off anything but his boyfriend, and tiramisu.
He had two more rounds to do so and did it off of a doctor stoppage you idiot. Kevin Lee wouldn't have finished Barboza in a three round fight either.

26-0.....Never lost a round.....Yet overrated.
Kevin is the Champ....you didn't know?

Well obviously 17-3 is better than 26-0 since fighters always say you learn the most in defeat. Guess Lee is one educated boy.

Really? Lee must get in line, even Alvarez is probably more deserving right now.

What about when Lee decided to ignore the call outs from Makhachev and Khabilov?

THE most exciting matchup given Cloner's legal problems (re:fighting the bus...) and given the look of Tony's knee post surgery:eek:

Kevin Lee looks to be the real deal after his performance the other night and makes for an intriguing match up against Khabib.

155 is such a stacked division!

We know that Khabib wants to defend his title for the first time somewhere at the very end of the year. We are quite sure that Conor won't fight Khabib in the Octagon. We are also fairly certain that Ferguson won't be ready to fight until somewhere in 2019 (but you never know with that guy).

That leaves us with Poirier, Alvarez and Lee who all claim to have earned that title shot. Sadly, the guy with the best claim to the shot (Poirier) is the easiest matchup for Khabib.

However, since Khabib will fight in December, that leaves room for another fight to determine who gets the shot. Since Alvarez had a disastrous title defence against Conor and is ducking Poirier, I say make Lee vs Poirier somewhere in August to determine the challenger. Keep Alvarez on standby if one of them fails to make weight or gets injured.

Problem solved.

I heard interview that Khabib stated he’ll fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him.

Lee and Alvarez are great styles to beat Khabib. In 2-3 years the gap between Lee and the Russian will be too massive and will be a relatively easy win for Kevin.

What?

In 2-3 years Khabib will be much better on the feet and still a much better grappler, whether wresting, on top, or off his back than Lee.

You think Khabib has reached his peak?

Well obviously 17-3 is better than 26-0 since fighters always say you learn the most in defeat. Guess Lee is one educated boy.
If Barboza had higher fight I.Q., he could/would have finished the GOAT Kevin.

Back