Kevin Lee : Khabib has avoided me for a long time. Now we've reached a point where it's unavoidable.

For those that poo poo the idea of a title shot, lets look at the landscape at LW right now..

Only 3 guys are in contention for a shot right now..

Conor- Well all want it. However he wants the UFC to empty all of their pockets.. We appear no closer to him coming back..

Dustin- I like Dustin and he is riding a nice little streak, but did not dominate his last fight..

Kevin Lee- Lost to Tony (Did have Staph) But he lost. Then dominated Edson just like Khabib did..

When you look at it from a promotional standpoint Lee is getting the fight. He is young, talks a good game, is marketable and has exciting fights. I think Lee/Khabib is a potential war..

Book it..
Poirier is a Cajun dude out of Louisiana. He's way more relatable to the average middle America American thus more marketable.

And they could actually play the Rocky 4 angle have it make sense.

Outside of your actual MMA followers no one knows who Poirier or Lee are. Alvarez is known as the guy that McGregor sparked before fighting Mayweather.

Last edited:
Lee can pick any style he wants, won't change the fact that Khabib will be the one styling on him. You also think Lee dominated Barboza like Khabib did but I don't remember Khabib putting on a impromptu dance routine.

He got hit once LOL.. Khabib was whiffing on TD's against a real estate agent.

So you think he will rag-doll Kevin? You have seen Kevin wrestle right? Because Khabib sure as shit is not out-striking the man.. I saw more than enough weakness with Khabib fighting A journeyman in his last fight, to tell me Kevin will give Khabib all kinds of trouble. Kevin is a supreme athlete that ragdolls people to the ground and beats them up.. And his striking is not great, but it is better and evolving. This fight is a war..
And you are underestimating the Champ.
Khabib also has far better credentials than Kevin.

He got hit once LOL.. Khabib was whiffing on TD's against a real estate agent.

If whiffing gets him 50-43, maybe he's doing something right.

Maybe Lee should've whiffed a few of his takedowns against the real estate agent, maybe he wouldn't have lost <36>

Beat up Alvarez and then perhaps go for the title.

If whiffing gets him 50-43, maybe he's doing something right.

Maybe Lee should've whiffed a few of his takedowns against the real estate agent, maybe he wouldn't have lost <36>

Why didn't he finish it?

Lee vs Fergy did over 600k buys, good luck getting Eddie or Dustin to sell that not fighting conor or khabib unless they are co headlining on a big card, Lee is the truth like it or not

Lol, Tony vs Lee did 200k buys, not 600k

UFC 216 did 200k buys

Lee vs Fergy did over 600k buys, good luck getting Eddie or Dustin to sell that not fighting conor or khabib unless they are co headlining on a big card, Lee is the truth like it or not

UFC 216 did 600K PPV buys???

giphy.gif

Lol Lee was in the middle of a training camp when Holloway pulled out last minute yet he didn't put his name in the hat to fight Khabib.

So shut the **** up playa. You could have fought Khabib 3 weeks ago if you literally just asked for it.

Dude is 1-1 (finished on his last loss) and wants a title shot.
C'mon dude, build yourself a winning streak first

Well, Lee finished Edson,Miho Khabib rode to a decision, because Khabib can't finish off anything but his boyfriend, and tiramisu.

Much rather seen Lee vs Khabib than Poirier vs Khabib. Dustin will get smoked. At least Lee makes it interesting with his wrestling ability

Why didn't he finish it?

He explained that he wanted to show he was perfectly capable of going 5 rounds. Maybe he also didn't want to completely demolish the guy that was nice enough to step in when he was in dire need.

Just accept it, Khabib is the superior man. Once you accept it, you'll feel much better because the truth with set you free.

Well, Lee finished Edson,Miho Khabib rode to a decision, because Khabib can't finish off anything but his boyfriend, and tiramisu.
You are ignoring the fact Kevin lost to Al, who Khabib beat.

He explained that he wanted to show he was perfectly capable of going 5 rounds. Maybe he also didn't want to completely demolish the guy that was nice enough to step in when he was in dire need.

Just accept it, Khabib is the superior man. Once you accept it, you'll feel much better because the truth with set you free.
26-0.....Never lost a round.....Yet overrated.
Kevin is the Champ....you didn't know?

Back