Kevin Lee : Khabib has avoided me for a long time. Now we've reached a point where it's unavoidable.

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Lee dropping his name in the hat for title contention.

He says he has had his eye on the Khabib fight for ages now, and that he wants to be the one to take that 0.

Kevin says he thinks the UFC is going to try and push for the Conor fight next, but that it will be a numbers game.

Lee says, "I'll take that fight for a fraction of what Conor would, and I'll beat the f*ck outta him for it." lol

Time-Stamped:

Lee has been calling out Khabib for years.

Lee and Alvarez are great styles to beat Khabib. In 2-3 years the gap between Lee and the Russian will be too massive and will be a relatively easy win for Kevin.

he's doing his best lobbying. curious if it will work.

of course Conor is first in line if Conor chooses to fight. if he doesn't, Lee is one of several.

his smack talking could supersede the weight debacle. i hope it doesn't but it wouldn't surprise me if it does.

Conor
Tony
Eddie
Porier

Lee is like 5th in line
Unavoidable pffff
Chill

9fEPQkV.jpg

Lee and Alvarez are great styles to beat Khabib. In 2-3 years the gap between Lee and the Russian will be too massive and will be a relatively easy win for Kevin.
Because khabib isn't getting better?

Here is the next matchups for lightweight.
Khabib v Conor
Alvarez vs Lee
Poirier vs Chiesa

There you go Sean Shelby

Lee is on a 1 fight win streak and he did not even make weight for that fight. He should absolutely not be next in line.

The UFC is setting some very dangerous precedents if they give Lee a title shot off of a weight miss. They just did it with Romero and now if they do it with Lee then they are basically telling fighters that making weight is inconsequential to their title aspirations. Weight misses should not be rewarded.

Last edited:
Khabib hasn’t been avoiding wrestlers. The UFC would never give him who had no fanfare but from the hardcore up until recently that luxury. They don’t like the idea of Jon Fitch type fighters and certainly don’t protect them. They actually would prefer them to be destroyed.

Khabib vs Lee would be fucking sick. No matter what the result, it would be amazing, as freakishly dominant Khabib would either get mounted and owned, or cocky and racist Lee would be raped up by a white boy.

You just got a gifted title shot which you lost and you're on a 1 fight win streak where you didn't even make weight. Sit down.

Khabib hasn’t been avoiding wrestlers. The UFC would never give him who had no fanfare but from the hardcore up until recently that luxury. They don’t like the idea of Jon Fitch type fighters and certainly don’t protect them. They actually would prefer them to be destroyed.
His first fight was against Shalorus who represented Great Britain in an Olympic qualification tournament in wrestling.

Yeah man, you’re on a 1 fight winning streak now.

Kevin needs at least 1-2 more fights. He shouldn't get a title shot for missing weight and winning 1 fight. Although the leprechaun did that...

He just moved up to #5. Has he beat any of the guys ranked ahead of him? He definitely doesn't draw any more PPVs than the guys ranked ahead of him.

Back