Kevin Lee Also Wants Nate Diaz Next

Everybody wanting a piece of Nate and the money he will probably be making now lol, would much rather see a possible FOTY and one of my dream matchups in Nate vs Eddie then a wrestlefuck clinic that would be Nate vs Lee. Although if Tony can sub Lee, then Nate sure as hell could off his back. Still for his comeback I would much rather see Nate vs Alvarez, Poirier, Barboza or Gaethje.

Last edited:
Wtf..when did Nate become the money fight all of sudden? Fuck it, I am down for Lee vs Nate.

Who doesnt? Nate is easy to beat proven 11 times and getting worse record as time goes on because everyone knows the blue print. Wrestle fuck him and/or leg kick him. Thats why RDA was such a mauling - RDA does both well. Nate is easiest fight with most name recognition in top 10. Everyone wants it even WW like Woodley lol.

I think Nate would beat Conor Cheisa and Al in top 10 though.

At this point if Diaz is willing to come back I think Lee or Alvarez is the fight to make

If the weight cut is as difficult as Kevin Lee makes it out to be, Diaz makes him cut to 155 and beats him in a 5 round fight. Lee would win the early rounds but eventually would get overwhelmed and boxed up.

That would be a great fight if Nate would finally come out to play...

They need to book Lee a fight. The man has been throwing shade at a few guys on twitter now lol

Would be a fun fight.

Standing Nate would piece up Lee, but Lees wrestling would keep him honest.

The ground fighting would get interesting, as Lee is very strong with good positional awareness, but Nate is a legit, high-level BJJ black belt with a very good sub game.

Book it!

Undercard of TJ/DJ

Good opportunity to make a sick card here folks!

Nate knows he loses to these guys. His only chance is to hit the lottery and get a pay day with conor.

How is it wannabe? Every trashtalker is a Conor wannabe now? Lmfao retard
Conor literally clowned Nate about riding bikes, now Lee says the same thing. You don't even know the facts, and I'm the retard? <Oku02> Speak when spoken to, puto<Kobe213><3>

Back