Kevin Lee Also Wants Nate Diaz Next

If I were Kevin Lee I'd be very careful about running my mouth to Nate. I don't think Lee would be much competition for him.
I'd like to see Ferguson vs Diaz actually

If I were Kevin Lee I'd be very careful about running my mouth to Nate. I don't think Lee would be much competition for him.
Are you kidding?

Lee is the exact type of an opponent that Nate has struggled with throughout his career. I'm not saying that Lee would be guaranteed to win, but he sure as hell could compete and I would pit him as the heavy favourite.

Being careful about running your mouth is a great way to stay poor in this game.

Kevin Lee is a panic wrestler, we don't need that fight. Make Lando vs Nate Diaz, Dana.

Lee wants that Diaz money.

You fuck haters can say what you want but Nate’s gonna sell at least 500k PPV’s as a main draw. Even if he has to carry a bum like Lee.

At least Nate is using the park correctly & not for touchbutt.

Are you kidding?

Lee is the exact type of an opponent that Nate has struggled with throughout his career. I'm not saying that Lee would be guaranteed to win, but he sure as hell could compete and I would pit him as the heavy favourite.

I'm a Diaz fan and don't like Lee at all! But you are right. Lee would not be a matchup that Diaz would necessarily want and I don't think a lot of fans or the UFC brass want to match Diaz up with someone who could potentially hold him down for 25 minutes.
Go with Gaethje or something.

I'm a Diaz fan and don't like Lee at all! But you are right. Lee would not be a matchup that Diaz would necessarily want and I don't think a lot of fans or the UFC brass want to match Diaz up with someone who could potentially hold him down for 25 minutes.
I'm not particularily interested in that fight either. There are so many awesome stylistic match-ups for Nate at LW, and this is simply not one of them.

Gaethje, Alvarez, Poirier, even someone like Dunham... That's the stuff I want to see.

That would be a great fight if Nate would finally come out to play...
warriors-come-out-and-play.jpg

<mma4>

Nate is a relatively low risk fight for Lee which subsequently will lead to significant reward.

Nate Diaz to Kevin Lee: who are you, why are you talking to me

Back