Kevin Lee Also Wants Nate Diaz Next

Kevin saying it like it is. You either want to fight, or you don't, and Nate doesn't want to fight.

Lol at people saying it would be a good fight.

Other than the build up, Lee would dominate him. Only chance Nate has is if it's a 5 rounder and he somehow TKO's or subs Kevin in the championship minutes.

3 rounds and it'll be competitive.

5 round main event and i give the edge to nate.

Stockton slap down 2018..if this fight happens.. if tony could tap him so can nate and on the feet hes gets out gunned by nate..careful what you ask for Kevin..didnt work last time

^ was about to write the same thing,

But 3 Rounds I give it to Kevin Lee
Kevin arguably the biggest guy in LHW, wondering if he will learn to use his wicked reach soon

Stockton slap down 2018..if this fight happens.. if tony could tap him so can nate and on the feet hes gets out gunned by nate..careful what you ask for Kevin..didnt work last time

Lol.. you do realize that Tony is 10x times better than Nate right?
Don't fall for the hype man ;)

Would be a fun fight.

Standing Nate would piece up Lee, but Lees wrestling would keep him honest.

The ground fighting would get interesting, as Lee is very strong with good positional awareness, but Nate is a legit, high-level BJJ black belt with a very good sub game.
My thoughts exactly

Would be a fun fight.

Standing Nate would piece up Lee, but Lees wrestling would keep him honest.

The ground fighting would get interesting, as Lee is very strong with good positional awareness, but Nate is a legit, high-level BJJ black belt with a very good sub game.

Nate would win. He's got the advantage standing and on the ground in my opinion. Nate would take some damage, weather the storm and most likely submit Lee.

Lets see Nate try and discredit a former title contender.

Wtf has Nate been doing while these men have been fighting and promoting themselves?. Kahbib, Kevin, Tony, Justin, and Eddie are slowly going to edge him out in popularity.

Even GSP lost some fandom after his lay off. Nates popularity has a time limit too.

Lets see Nate try and discredit a former title contender.

Wtf has Nate been doing while these men have been fighting and promoting themselves?. Kahbib, Kevin, Tony, Justin, and Eddie are slowly going to edge him out in popularity.

Even GSP lost some fandom after his lay off. Nates popularity has a time limit too.

Eddie called him out too. Just not nearly as good as Lee did.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Nate right now.

Eddie called him out too. Just not nearly as good as Lee did.

Such a good match up. Eddie and Nate have built in beef and a shared opponent with Conor. Alot of material to use in a build up.

Back