Kenny Florian: DC’s Eye Pokes Changed The Fight, Stipe Deserves A Rematch

I agree with Kenflo. We all know DC won’t accept the rematch though since he is a cherry picker now.

This whole thing was staged. LOL @ people acting like it wasn't when they fucking interviewed Brock Lesnar in the cage.

Refs were probably paid off to allow the eyepokes. Sickening! And now Dana has finally gotten rid of Stipe, and will almost certainly never give him a title shot again.

Go for it. DC would accept.

This whole thing was staged. LOL @ people acting like it wasn't when they fucking interviewed Brock Lesnar in the cage.

Refs were probably paid off to allow the eyepokes. Sickening! And now Dana has finally gotten rid of Stipe, and will almost certainly never give him a title shot again.

L O fucking L!

And coming from a Conor fan! No! Mames!

DC would be stupid to rematch Stipe and not fight Brock. He gets to have his big payday now. Stipe can wait a bit.

No its fine. I'm sure DC would accept the fight. Brock in the testing pool until at least January.DC can have his Stipe, and his Brock for dessert too. We know the boy is hungry!

<DC-Champ>

Well Kenny you got away with plagiarism and DC will get away with an eyepoke. Such is life.
I think Stipe had one in there too anyway. Since when do eyepokes warrant rematches? Damn. Jon Jones is going to have a busy schedule.

It needs to be noted that DC pretty much blamed his 1st loss to Jon Jones on the eye poke in the 3rd round.

It needs to be noted that DC pretty much blamed his 1st loss to Jon Jones on the eye poke in the 3rd round.
No he didn't

He's said on many many occasions that Jon was the better on on the night, including recently.

No he didn't

He's said on many many occasions that Jon was the better on on the night, including recently.

Yup. He most certainly did.

He also made sure to let everyone know the eye poke changed the fight.

Yup. He most certainly did.

He also made sure to let everyone know the eye poke changed the fight.
So him saying Jones was the better fighter means he "pretty much blamed" the loss on the eyepoke? What are you talking about?

So him saying Jones was the better fighter means he "pretty much blamed" the loss on the eyepoke? What are you talking about?

Playing dumb doesn't do anyone any good.

I'm not picking sides. I'm simply stating facts.

He claimed the eye poke changed the fight. He also gave Jones plenty of credit. It's really not complicated.

"That hurt and it definitely f---ed me up a little bit," Miocic said. "I didn't realize the referee was warning him about it until after, when my coaches told me. They were all pissed. No excuses, but that s--- hurt. And it's not like it was just a little poke, it was knuckle deep."

Lol....wut?

He claimed the eye poke changed the fight. He also gave Jones plenty of credit. It's really not complicated.
If it’s a fact can you post a source? I can’t find it for some reason

You're moving the goalposts. You claimed he "pretty much blamed" the whole loss on the eyepoke. Now you've scaled that down to him just claiming that it "changed the fight".

I'm not playing dumb. Maybe provide me with an interview where DC blames his loss on getting poked, because I could provide you with 10 where he doesn't even mention the eyepoke and just breaks down his mistakes.

cpmNRi4.gif

Lol Nah. Not anywhere near as blatant as Cormier eye poking Stipe. And how many times did Cormier do it and how many times was he warned compared to Stipe??

Right. No comparison

Lol Nah. Not anywhere near as blatant as Cormier eye poking Stipe. And how many times did Cormier do it and how many times was he warned compared to Stipe??

Right. No comparison
They eye poked each other once.Try again.

of course it did. how many times was he warned? they made fighting with outstretched fingers a foul already, and refs are still pussy-footing around it and not punishing the cheaters accordingly!

I'd rather see DC besmirch Brock than knock out Stipe again.

<Moves>

They eye poked each other once.Try again.

Just off the top of my head there was the really bad poke that the ref stopped the fight (Obvious and Blatant) and then the poke right before the ‘KO’

Try again.

Stipe deserves every eye poke to KO loss hes ever had.

Back