Would you survive your birthday month?

I’d have to rewatch the first 2 Creeper films to prepare, but it’s doable.
what?? no freakin way. he can fly and has special weapons. He can also generate limbs by acquiring limbs of other people.

Idk what I’m looking at for January. Is that a guy with a chainsaw? Yeah, I’d survive. I’d run him over with my car.

what?? no freakin way. he can fly and has special weapons. He can also generate limbs by acquiring limbs of other people.
If I recall the guy still managed to get him in #2. Need lots of firepower though. And some traps

The powers of a top tier demon:

possess and remote control people and animals
Telekinesis
high intelligence, has existed for thousands of years + can read people's thoughts so has great knowledge
can set things on fire (by thought power)

I haven't seen all the films + I might have missed something from the ones I have. Someone might want to chip in to extend this answer.

holy hell!! sounds like i'd be cooked, pun intended.

how did they survive in the movie? I'll just do that

Maybe with some prep time I might be able to take on the Creepers guy. Glad I don't have to go against the Nun or the Hell raiser guy. Everyone else is getting absolutely wrecked.

If I recall the guy still managed to get him in #2. Need lots of firepower though. And some traps
Yeah, but doesn't the creature hibernates and appears every 12 or 17 years

he's come in crazy forms before

images

Vtx7.gif

tumblr_lbzkvrfcXm1qcop9yo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nx1rohNkrG1sgm97w_1280.jpg
Freddy is a Dick

January. I would survive without breaking a sweat.

You're right, it was a fuckin hook lol.
Looks like he's about to uppercut him but turns it over at the end lmao.

Had to. He was holding the body up to launch the head haha. If not it might have looked like Frank protecting phoebe from Alucard. Beau Gus.

Back