Media Every Spinning Wheel Kick KO in UFC History

Too bad Ice Skater Kevin Lee survived the kick, otherwise Barboza would've had two entries

qw_6Rz.gif
That's a tough dude. He has eaten some ungodly shots and not gone out.

After all of these years, I still see a little nod from Rockhold before Belfort lands that kick.

What the hell was that stoppage on the last one? Looked early.
Was there some sort of conspiracy theory going around online about it or something? Seems silly.

Was there some sort of conspiracy theory going around online about it or something? Seems silly.
Yeah. There's a pretty blatant nod immediately before he throws it. It could have meant anything, but a lot of people (myself included) believed it was permission to throw the kick. Don't know how much I believe it anymore.

Fuuuuuckiing beautiful

<{JustBleed}> <{JustBleed}>

Love a good head kick KO, love it even more when it’s spinning shit! Sometimes those look weird, though, like JDS against Hunt and Sandhagen against Moraes. Kinda glancing blows near the top of the head. Still works!

What the hell was that stoppage on the last one? Looked early.

I haven't seen the fight in full, but from the replay it looked like the guy was taking all kinds of unreturned damage, and that was the final hit that caused the ref to wave it off as a TKO.

I haven't seen the fight in full, but from the replay it looked like the guy was taking all kinds of unreturned damage, and that was the final hit that caused the ref to wave it off as a TKO.
Definitely possible. Just found it weird that he was throwing back right before the stoppage.

Back