Kenny Florian: DC’s Eye Pokes Changed The Fight, Stipe Deserves A Rematch

It doesnt matter. Of course Stipe deserves a rematch,but the circumstances mean he wont get it.

DC does not owe him one.

Is what it is.

I don't blame DC for the eyepoke. You saw JDS eyepoking last night and you see in every event this shit happening. You would have to be crazy to actually not get the advantage of it when there's nothing to penalize it. They say its forbidden by the rules but the point is no one is getting penalized for it. Why not poke them in the eyes a little bit, scratch their face with them clutches and kick in the groin once. They'll warn you once verbally and you take that time as simply a bit of rest.

yep. this. might as well grab the cage some, too.

I always preach for a 0.5 instant point take away for fouls. refs are afraid to take s point away because with the 10-8 system 1 point deduction could change the fight outcome, but fuck me, so do these fouls.

guarantee if a 0.5 deduction with no warnings was introduced you'd see a lot less of these "instinctive/unavoidable" fouls.

giphy.gif
It's funny because IIRC in this gif he's talking about the prospect of Trump running.

OT, I'm glad at least someone is acknowledging what happened.

fuck off with this "Deserves" a rematch shit, he got knocked the fuck out...no rematch...go win a fight or two and make the case for a rematch then.....

"ohh he got eye poked" annnnd? did he not say that he was good to go afterwards? shit happens man, did Gus get a rematch for that headbutt that all but put him out against Rumble?
Stipe, I like you...youre a straight up dude ...but you dont deserve shit....go out there and take what you want instead of waiting with your hand out in expectation of reward after you shit the bed

Back