Ken-Flo : Francis Ngannou is going to KO Stipe Miocic in RD 1 in the most brutal fashion

I liked Francis better when he had predator-like hair.

Ken-Flo is a can. Ngacan is gonna see the stars!

I'm not going to hate on him because his opinion especially when most of it is sound reasoning. Stipe does have a tendency to get hit early and he doesn't really move his head. He's not wrong there. Stipe's movement is decent though and his return fire is defense alone most of the time. I see it being a near 50/50 fight, Ngannou hits really hard and hasn't shown that many flaws.

We have no way of knowing. Overeem was supposed to be Ngannou's first real test, but fought like a muppet in that fight. Not to mention his K1 run was way over hyped. That was Ubereem in K1, not the current USADA version, and he won beating a couple 205ers and an aged Peter Arets that just went through a war with Semmy.

So the questions still remain about Ngannou... does he have cardio?, a chin?, wrestling?, and can he fight on the ground? We the state of the current HW division, we may never find out. Stipe's chin isn't concrete, there is a big chance he can get KO'd with most of Francis' punches. That being said, with what is known, Stipe wins this on paper.

He's right about Stipe getting hit. Happens all the time. So far he's handled it well (getting hit) but it is risky business against Ngannou.

A guy like Nganou you want to be overly conservative and down right boring for the first two rounds.
You basically need to give up the first round or two and then implement your game plan.

Take him to deeper waters. I think he will be a different fighter as the rounds go by.

I agree. Stipe almost gets put out in most of his fights, If Ngannou has you in trouble. ................. *Whispers You..will..sleep....

I don't see it happening, but then again, anything can happen.

Sounds like he's doing his plagiarizing from Sherdoggers these days

Win or lose I hope Stipe slaps the fuck outta him for this one

SoulfulNeedyHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif

Oh boy....Ken-Flo going to get some heat for this one. Most pros are picking the polar opposite.

Kenny says that Stipe has a tendency to have to get hit early, to sort of 'wake him up' in fights, and that if he does that against Ngannou, he WON'T wake up. lol

He says that although Miocics boxing overall is good, that he tends to leave his head on the centerline as he comes in, and Florian thinks that Ngannou is underrated in 'reading' opponents and knowing where their head is going to be, when he throws those big bombs.

Says that Ngannou will catch and KO Stipe in brutal fashion, Rd 1.

4:30

sounds like a sherdogger :D

Ngannou has all the tools to KO stipe in the first seconds of the fight

and Stipe has all the tools to KO Ngannou in the first seconds of the fight too

Both chances are very likely, probably Ngannou hits harder but Stipe is more technical and can mix it better with wrestling

Back