Ken-Flo : Francis Ngannou is going to KO Stipe Miocic in RD 1 in the most brutal fashion

I mean struve tko him and he's one of the worst HW. I can easily see that happening.

I agree. Stipe almost gets put out in most of his fights, If Ngannou has you in trouble. ................. *Whispers You..will..sleep....

It's always fascinating to see a guy who has the second best striking defense among active heavyweights, who's been knocked off his feet maybe three times in his entire career and never once slept, being described as if he's perennially on the brink of coma.

A lot of people are saying "Ngannou is gonna knock him out in 1st round" and a lot of people are saying "Stipe is gonna knock him out in 1st round" , probably because they both win a lot in 1st round.. but because of all this and the way the MMA Gods are.. whats a betting the fight goes long into later rounds :p anything could happen.

A lot of people are saying "Ngannou is gonna knock him out in 1st round" and a lot of people are saying "Stipe is gonna knock him out in 1st round" , probably because they both win a lot in 1st round.. but because of all this and the way the MMA Gods are.. whats a betting the fight goes long into later rounds :p anything could happen.
It would be funny if it went all 5 rounds and end in a controversial decision. :)

It would be funny if it went all 5 rounds and end in a controversial decision. :)
haha that would be hilarious. MMA Gods are weird at times. Do you remember the first Stipe vs JDS fight? I was sure we would get a big KO and both of them had been knocking guys out early before that fight.. and it ended up going the full 5.

Francis via Deathblow.

Legit he is terrifying

This is war. Croatia is close to Africa and Stipe knows how hard is to come to this place where he is now. No way he is losing from one shot. Francis will need too be fucking gun machine to stop Stipe from coming back
10/10

His picks have actually been doing horribly lately. Said Lawler was going to beat RDA. Said Condit would beat Magny. Dude doesn't know shit.

I hear his analyses on boxing technique are surprisingly on point though.

haha that would be hilarious. MMA Gods are weird at times. Do you remember the first Stipe vs JDS fight? I was sure we would get a big KO and both of them had been knocking guys out early before that fight.. and it ended up going the full 5.
I think I tried to forget it... After Stipe's fight with Gonzaga I kind of wrote him off. It was his next fight after JDS that I saw he really is something special.

The way fights play out can be weird huh. I've made a lot of predictions on here and have been embarrassingly wrong too many times.

Kenny Florian talking shit again?

Standard Wednesday in the Florian household

Fuck all of you.
I'm going Stipe by TKO.

I hope he’s right and that Stipe gets slept quickly and embarrassingly. As stupid as Stipe is though, there is not much of a brain in his head to concuss. He might survive Ngannou’s punches and keep coming back. I doubt it though. I can’t wait for Ngannou’s victory. It will be nice to have a champion who can string two sentences together and doesn’t stare as if he’s been lobotomized.

tenor.gif

I hope he’s right and that Stipe gets slept quickly and embarrassingly. As stupid as Stipe is though, there is not much of a brain in his head to concuss. He might survive Ngannou’s punches and keep coming back. I doubt it though. I can’t wait for Ngannou’s victory. It will be nice to have a champion who can string two sentences together and doesn’t stare as if he’s been lobotomized.

<{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><Deported1>

@UhHuhSure hahahaha it was our fault :D :D :D :D

Did every UFC commentator think Francis was going to win?

Back