Ken-Flo : Francis Ngannou is going to KO Stipe Miocic in RD 1 in the most brutal fashion

Credit goes to you for saying it would go into the later rounds. Great insight.
iu
haha I just know the weird and strange thing called the MMA Gods, they often throw up something bizarre.

MMA Gods be like.. everyone saying a early KO, means we give our MMA watching minions a decision lol.

I think Florian makes these predictions when he is high on the bang.

Imagine the size of the lines he could with them giant fucking nostrils... Jeez

07_UFC118_Florian_03.jpg

Oh wait is that Florian or RDA?

KenFlo has the credibility of a Chinese manufactured dildo

haha I just know the weird and strange thing called the MMA Gods, they often throw up something bizarre.

MMA Gods be like.. everyone saying a early KO, means we give our MMA watching minions a decision lol.
You made me a believer in the MMA Gods. Im still grinning about the way that played out. The look of disbelief on DW's face was the cherry on top.

Funny how entry-level this veteran fighter and commentator was.

You made me a believer in the MMA Gods. Im still grinning about the way that played out. The look of disbelief on DW's face was the cherry on top.

Miocic is the anti-establishment hero we need.

Stone Cold Stipe MiAustin vs. Dana forthcoming.

“To live a creative life we must first lose the fear of being wrong” - Kenny Florian

Kenny is a part of UFC PR, same as Rogan, blabbing to hype the new big start ... oops

Miocic is the anti-establishment hero we need.

Stone Cold Stipe MiAustin vs. Dana forthcoming.
For sure. In the post fight interview he basically says, f' what Dana thinks. I care about my coaches and what they think. We are family.

Respect

Florian is slowly becoming in a more biased version of Hogaine. It seems his mma experience is not working because he's doing a lot of bad predictions.

Haha Dana looked like a tomato at the end, he was so red :D :D I know he was absoutley fuming inside.

'A Day that will live in infamy, KO Rd 1' -Kenny Florian
'The two most powerful warriors are patience and time and Ngannou will prevail in devastating fashion' -Kenny Florian

I mean struve tko him and he's one of the worst HW. I can easily see that happening.

You're a moron.

He was outstriking Struve handedly the whole fight then the slip. Been so long there might have been an eye poke as well but clearly slipped and ate a clean punch from a HW.

You're a moron.

He was outstriking Struve handedly the whole fight then the slip. Been so long there might have been an eye poke as well but clearly slipped and ate a clean punch from a HW.

U mad that he got tko by the worst HW.

Back