Katty Kay: We have to get used to the terror

Do you think the presence of imperialism abroad is the most pertinent radicalizing factor, or do you think that there is just some poorly defined psuedo-nationalist adaption of religious ideology?

I think there's a good argument to be made, logically, historically, and statistically, that "cuddling" with the problem by (a) removing innocents from external radicalizing forces (i.e. accepting refugees) and (b) removing imperialist provocations would be most effective in reducing terrorist attacks.

There is simply no way, even if you were to invade the rights of resident Muslims and deport them, that any state can rigidly make sure that no Muslim ever enters into its country to perpetrate an attack. So, I'm just not sure what policy approach persons like you condone with you vaguely say we need to "do anything about it."
I would say both are contributing factors. Meddling in the ME allowed groups like ISIS to come to be, and they sure don't like the West.

Considering their goals of expansionism and destroying the West, I don't think it would stop them from continuing their conquest if we withdrew our forces, but our lack of provocation could lead to less disgruntled civilians turning to join ISIS ranks.

The point about removing externak radicalising factors is interesting, but there are radicals that disguise themselves among actual refugees, who seek to indoctrinate and soread the disease from within. Whether we keep taking refugees, or we close borders completely, the problem does not end there. However, I feel that it's the safer option.

When I say cuddling, I'm not just referring to refugees, moreso the idea that we refuse to ever admit that Islam is to blame. And if we continue to be ignorant on the matter, that just makes combatting terrorism more difficult.

I agree, that we can not ever assure that no Muslim enters the UK with terrorism in mind, but we can mitigate the risk, for sure.

Deportation is largely useless, so I would suggest the death penalty, but then we get jnto the discussion of martyrdom and the pros and cons of killing someone who wants to be killed.

Speaking of Big Brother, anyone know anything about youtube's ability to create written text of livestreams (and videos) in order to monitor content live? Mark Dice mentioned this and referenced some livestreams being shut down via this monitoring?

somebody should remind Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the ilk to get used to it also...

oh wait

Well first you have to admit there is a problem.

It's seems most of the politicians in Europe don't and think that anyone that does is "racist".

Islam must reform so that this is considered a sin so bad as to make one condemned to hell for committing it or supporting it in anyway.

Until islam grows up and stops trying to rule the word and convert by any means necessary with the silent support of the majorty this war will not end.

All we can do is isolate and fight the most radical.

Are you aware that Muslims are 1% of the population?

1% of 300M is 3M. Since 9/11- Mohammed/Malvo, Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernadino, Pulse Night Club - total of eight terrorists. Eight divided by 3M is 0.00026% and of those eight, six or seven could be described as American/Americanized and lived in the US since childhood.

3M - 8 terrorists is 2,999,992 Muslims in America who didn't commit any acts of Terrorism.

Do you know any Muslims in your workplace, in your community?

wow a known trump hater is trying to downplay the threat of terrorism

1450934722407.png

yeah lets just accept these foreigners that admittedly want to kill you and your kids.. you are literally cucked

No where did I say let's accept foreigners that admit they want to kill Americans. I bet they'd be denied entrance under current restrictions and rightly so. I'm very supportive of rigorous screening and for not demonizing the vast, vast majority of peoples because somebody commits violence believes in the same sky person as they do.

Since 9/11 - Mohammed and Malvo, both Americans IIRC, Mohammed was in the US Military, Ft.Hood shooter was American and in the Military, Boston Bombers both came over as young children, San Bernadino male came over as child, wife was adult immigrant, Pulse shooter was born in America. So you have one adult immigrant - the rest are American born or brought over as children by their parents and grew up in America from children until their late teens or older.

Last edited:
There are still retroactive refugees/children of refugees to contend with. I suppose one way to attempt to combat it would be to take a total isolationist approach to immigration and travel, and totally block all immigration to and from certain nations. Even then nothing is guaranteed.

There are still countries who have really minimal amount of immigrant population from culturaly incompatible regions.

So they can still remain oasis of low amount of such incidents and relative peace.

They will indeed need pretty strict immigration policy though.

Instead they're being ordered and encouraged to follow the example of what Germany, France etc. had been doing since the 50ies, even if we now see it's a trap.

No where did I say let's accept foreigners that admit they want to kill Americans. I bet they'd be denied entrance under current restrictions and rightly so. I'm very supportive of rigorous screening and for not demonizing the vast, vast majority of peoples because somebody commits violence believes in the same sky person as they do.

Since 9/11 - Mohammed and Malvo, both Americans IIRC, Mohammed was in the US Military, Ft.Hood shooter was American and in the Military, Boston Bombers both came over as young children, San Bernadino male came over as child, wife was adult immigrant, Pulse shooter was born in America. So you have one adult immigrant - the rest are American born or brought over as children by their parents and grew up in America from children until their late teens or older.

And this proves that the driving factor is......................guess what.

There are still countries who have really minimal amount of immigrant population from culturaly incompatible regions.

So they can still remain oasis of low amount of such incidents and relative peace.

They will indeed need pretty strict immigration policy though.

Instead they're being ordered and encouraged to follow the example of what Germany, France etc. had been doing since the 50ies, even if we now see it's a trap.
Japan has the right idea, but they are just a tiny island. Thing is, I wouldn't say these other European nations are much bigger.

The midwest of America is going to be a goldmine here soon.

Japan has the right idea, but they are just a tiny island. Thing is, I wouldn't say these other European nations are much bigger.

The midwest of America is going to be a goldmine here soon.

Japan is much bigger than Poland as far as territory goes, and has two times greater population France!

It's not exactly tiny.

The fact that it's few islands completely surrounded by damn ocean does indeed make it different though.

<{cruzshake}>

"""Moderate Muslims"""" are the grass that the extremist snakes hide in. The """moderates""" never turn them in, they just claim islamophobia whenever people investigate terrorists and make people afraid to report suspicious behavior

IMG_2915.jpg

except, you made this up.

moderates do turn them in. if you look past partisan right wing sites, youd see these types of things reported more. the most hilarious of which was when the fbi sent an undercover agent to spy on a mosque in the US. members of the mosque called the fbi to report the fbi undercover as dangerous.

It is not a healthy behavior to be exposed to or accepting of such things in life.

I would never want to get used to it.

You mean not let them in in the first place or just banning Islam entirely?

Im afraid I mean entirely. Like if you practice this faith we will lock you up and buy you a ticket to wherever will have you and if you try to come you will be denied .

I must apologize for being hateful but I have come to the conclusion we can have plenty of diversity among us without Islam. I dont believe all muslims are terrorists either but I am tired of this happening all the time and can come to no other conclusion without going all hitler. If we cant live with each other than we just shouldnt.

One way of actually dealing with the problem is abandoning this self defeating socio/liberal/feminist/globalist ideology that took over western world, embrace patrichy once again n promote eurocentrism. There should be 0 tolerance for those who do not respect western values.

Don't like western world n it's values? Go back where you came from n don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Now many brainwashed liberals would consider this approach too severe n "racist", but they don't understand the reason western world is where it's at is cause ppl back then actually believed in these values n didn't let some 3rd worlders have their way.

Today's cowardly liberals are like ungrateful brats who only shows resentment towards their parents that provides them with everything

Im afraid I mean entirely. Like if you practice this faith we will lock you up and buy you a ticket to wherever will have you and if you try to come you will be denied .

I must apologize for being hateful but I have come to the conclusion we can have plenty of diversity among us without Islam. I dont believe all muslims are terrorists either but I am tired of this happening all the time and can come to no other conclusion without going all hitler. If we cant live with each other than we just shouldnt.
Okay

Who...bastank...

Assuming this Kay is Katie Perry, no one should care what she thinks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back