Kamaru Usman on issues with the WW divison...

Masvidal ducked Usman, apparently.

Masvidal is #6, Usman is #7.
Why would he turn that down? Stupid fucking shit.
Fighters need to fucking fight.

Now Usman has to fight a lower-ranked guy AGAIN.

I'm aware that Usman isn't going to see my post.
Fighters lurk sherdog. He might.

I had black beast use direct lines i posted on here regaurding the debate of him vs Ngannou and who the better prospect is. Im pretty confident he read my posts supporting him

Well... Usman answered his own question. Colby would rather fight for the title and make more money rather than fight a #8 ranked guy. Seems pretty simple.

Ha didn't Colby got booed out the stadium once for just layin and prayin but now he's fighting for a interim title.
Isn’t that precisely how Colby got himself to a (interim) title fight?
You guys clearly missed the part where i mentioned IN AND OUT OF THE RING. Do you think Colby gets a shot for an interim title if he doesnt talk shit about Brazil? Of course he doesnt but he talked his way into it. You either fight your way into it or talk your way into these days, Usman does neither. Now i dont like that but it is what it is. If you guys dont understand that than you are not up to date on the current landscape of the UFC.

Colby got a top 3 dude after dry humping the Dong.

Hell, Usman KO'd Moraes and all he got was a fight against Meek, and that was on the heels of a 5-fight win streak.

DHK has fought some of the best fighters in the world and has more marquee wins then Sergio, who's collected controversial wins over jabronis in recent years.

Beating Moraes isn't supposed to propel you to the big names.

Usman gets lobbed a softball with Meek - which should have been Usman's coming out party - and he laid an egg. He grinds out a workman-like decision and looked out of place in striking exchanges against a guy who most likely doesn't have the skill set to be a UFC caliber welterweight.

Nobody is 'scared' of Usman. Frankly he looked beatable in his last outing. Guys ranked in the top 5 want to fight one of their peers, or get a title shot / title eliminator.

Usman did not do himself any favors with his last performance then making absurdly tone deaf comments in his post fight interview.

He's obviously talented but its ridiculous people made up a narrative that he's getting avoided. EVERYONE ranked in the fringe top 10 is getting ignored when you are trying to break in and have no name value.

You guys clearly missed the part where i mentioned IN AND OUT OF THE RING. Do you think Colby gets a shot for an interim title if he doesnt talk shit about Brazil? Of course he doesnt but he talked his way into it. You either fight your way into it or talk your way into these days, Usman does neither. Now i dont like that but it is what it is. If you guys dont understand that than you are not up to date on the current landscape of the UFC.

And this is the type of shit is what Usman is taking about.

Talking shit about Brazil and then running to the cops after getting hit with a boomerang lol.

Sure he talked into it but that doesn't mean he deserves it. Not one memorable performance or fought enough top guys.

Masvidal ducked Usman, apparently.

Masvidal is #6, Usman is #7.
Why would he turn that down? Stupid fucking shit.
Fighters need to fucking fight.

Now Usman has to fight a lower-ranked guy AGAIN.

Fake news

Masvidal was never offered Usman

Ali Abdelaziz is a known lying POS

And this is the type of shit is what Usman is taking about.

Talking shit about Brazil and then running to the cops after getting hit with a boomerang lol.

Sure he talked into it but that doesn't mean he deserves it. Not one memorable performance or fought enough top guys.
They both know the rules and one plays the game a lot better than the other. Usman has nothing going for him. Blah as a fighter and no personality. If you include his TUF fights he has 9 total and only 2 finishes. Hows the UFC supposed to market the guy? His last fight against Meek, he is on the main card fighting before PVZ so theres a fair number of people watching that fight, and he lays a complete egg and then goes on about some 30% bullshit. Its almost like he is trying to be irrelevant.

Fake news

Masvidal was never offered Usman

Ali Abdelaziz is a known lying POS

Of course he was offered Usman, lol. Masvidal is just trying to save face. UFC was obviously trying to get the WW division moving again which is why we see all these recent bookings.

This, and Colby had a much more dominant win over a top guy in Maia, fighting aggressively, just after Woodley beat him in a snoozefest. He’s reaping benefits for taking more risks in and out of the cage.

I love how this guy pretends he isn't the most boring fighter in and out of the ring. Absolutely nobody wants to see this guy hump a leg for 15 or god forbid 25 minutes. Do something to deserve a top contender and he will probably get one, until then shut up.

This as got to be the most stupidest argument ever used in fighting if a guy is recognized to be so boring and the other guy is exciting and able case & point TWood vs WB why didn't the super exciting dynamic fighter of the two pick & kick the sh!t out of the boring fighter who had his back posted against the cage with no real place to go.

I commend Woodley for making WB fight is fight isn't that the goal of fighting to get your opponent to fight our fight and Woodley did that twice to him. Rory McDonald didn't fight Woodley's fight and won he chose not to follow him around the cage and just watch him. Because if a fighter is boring don't mean you have to be to win...

9l98i.gif

< I expected more of this from WB instead I got a watcher..

This, and Colby had a much more dominant win over a top guy in Maia, fighting aggressively, just after Woodley beat him in a snoozefest. He’s reaping benefits for taking more risks in and out of the cage.

Exactly. Not sure what Usman or people in this thread are having a hard time understanding. Winning by boring decision and then doing some cringe worthy mean mugging isn't gonna move you up the chain. You gotta have some kind of Xfactor or hook that people wanna see. Colby isn't exciting but he knows how to push buttons and get people talking about him. Usman is just plain boring.

Colby isn't exciting but he knows how to push buttons and get people talking about him.

What are you even talking about?
Colby Covington has 25k twitter followers, nobody knows who the fook dat guy is.

Usman is vastly superior to Covington, skill-wise.
Anybody with half a brain can see that Usman would dominate Covington.

This as got to be the most stupidest argument ever used in fighting if a guy is recognized to be so boring and the other guy is exciting and able case & point TWood vs WB why didn't the super exciting dynamic fighter of the two pick & kick the sh!t out of the boring fighter who had his back posted against the cage with no real place to go.

I commend Woodley for making WB fight is fight isn't that the goal of fighting to get your opponent to fight our fight and Woodley did that twice to him. Rory McDonald didn't fight Woodley's fight and won he chose not to follow him around the cage and just watch him. Because if a fighter is boring don't mean you have to be to win...

9l98i.gif

< I expected more of this from WB instead I got a watcher..
Wtf are you even talking about? How does what you said relate to my point?

What are you even talking about?
Colby Covington has 25k twitter followers, nobody knows who the fook dat guy is.

Usman is vastly superior to Covington, skill-wise.
Anybody with half a brain can see that Usman would dominate Covington.
Dude your avatar has Colby in it so yeah you fail big time. Also Usman has 15k followers so if we are using that then you fail again.
Are you pretending that Colby hasnt been talked about recently? Between the Werdum stuff and the filthy animals comment he has been in the mma news cycle.

Dude your avatar has Colby in it so yeah you fail big time. Also Usman has 15k followers so if we are using that then you fail again

I didn't bring up Kamaru's twitter followers, I didn't say he has more people talking about him than Covington. Stop moving goalposts.

I was just proving you wrong, you said Covington gets people talking about him but that's factually wrong. Only hardcores know who he is, and most of the hardcores are shitting on him for being a boring pussy that runs to the police because someone throws a toy at him.

That's his biggest achievement, getting people to talk about how much of a fucking pussy he is because he called the police because of that.

That's the UFC you want? Where people like that get bumped up the rankings for talking shit about a whole nation, being disrespectful and disgraceful towards everything that MMA stands for?

I didn't bring up Kamaru's twitter followers, I didn't say he has more people talking about him than Covington. Stop moving goalposts.

I was just proving you wrong, you said Covington gets people talking about him but that's factually wrong. Only hardcores know who he is, and most of the hardcores are shitting on him for being a boring pussy that runs to the police because someone throws a toy at him.

That's his biggest achievement, getting people to talk about how much of a fucking pussy he is because he called the police because of that.

Congratulations. That's the UFC you want? Where people like that get bumped up the rankings for talking shit about a whole nation, being disrespectful and disgraceful towards everything that MMA stands for?
I never said thats the UFC i want, i just said thats the UFC today. Is it not? Also its not "factually wrong" that Colby has been talked about, he has regardless of what its for. Lastly 99% of the roster is only known by hardcore fans, you think people know RDA, Usman or guys like that? They dont

Back