Media Justin Gaethje Opens Up About Max Holloway Fight at UFC 300 (With Cliffs).

i backed Max all the way but it takes 2 to tango and Gaethje delivered for the fans what we wanted, even to the detriment of his career and health. i hope one day he gets the title some how.

It's true.

The fight went almost exactly as I thought it would (and Gaethje confirmed), namely that Max's speed and volume would be the difference.

I predicted a late round ref stoppage, but in no universe expected a 100% faceplant like that.

An epic performance by Max, and Gaethje went out on his shield.

Justin is one of the few fighter that calls it the way it is and always has.

Mad respect for him in a sport full of excuses and unrealistic outlooks just to keep their ego up for the challenge of fighting.

The gold standard for making a thread. Posting the video and all relevant cliffs. Good job, TS. We need more of this.

True warrior. Both should get the super secret back room UFC bonus, x5.

I do think Justin CAN beat Max. That was just Max's night. Justin won the fourth round. The second was close imo. With a broken nose. Max had a great gameplan and executed it perfect.

I loved reading Justin's analysis on the fight. Good job OP

Things happen. I'm giving Max the benefit of the doubt here because he's not exactly known to be an eye poker so I don't think it's fdair to assume he did that on purpose. Also wouldn't fit his character

He's not but watch that back... It was one of the most blatantly intentional I've seen in a long time. He like paused to eye squidge

Back