Crime Justice is Served: Ohio Woman Who Threw Burrito Bowl at Chipotle Employee's Face Sentenced To Work in Fast Food For 2 Months.

Have her dumbass close and task her with making sure the perpetually slick kitchen floors are bone dry everyday before the next crew opens.

If she fails at that then have her clean the dumpster area with a toothbrush and a box of toothpicks
lol you were in the military weren't you?

This is stupid. Send her to prison and let her serve lunch to the crackwhores in there.

This is going to affect her welfare cheques.
Can’t be caught working with those sweet sweet food stamps.

They do that in jail. Those are the real minimum wage jobs, LOL.
Oh I agree and it was the point I’m making. It’s not like any politician I know of has ever abused that or say kept people in jail longer just to keep them working for the state. Not one. Absolutely zero

Maybe instead of jail, we can start making people work at minimum wage jobs as punishment for their crimes

In my town, you're sentenced to clean up trash at the local parks or on the side of freeways if you're caught throwing stuff out your car window into the street. And there's no pay.

Should haven put her in construction and into rebar crew

"Do you want to walk in her shoes for two months and learn how people should treat people or do you want to do your jail time?" Gilligan asked Hayne, according to video from court reported by WJW.

"She's going to get what she deserves," Russell told WJW. "She's going to learn how to work in fast food and hopefully it will be good."

Gilligan told WJW he wanted to teach Hayne a lesson in her sentencing.

"So I thought, why should the city taxpayers pay for her and feed her for 90 days in jail if I can teach her a sense of empathy," he said.
Should haven put her in construction and into rebar crew

How would that teach her a lesson about what fast food employees experience with people like her each day?

How would that teach her a lesson about what fast food employees experience with people like her each day?
Because the suffering endured in rebar crew would make sure she never does anything wrong again.

Trust me on this

Back