Crime Justice is Served: Ohio Woman Who Threw Burrito Bowl at Chipotle Employee's Face Sentenced To Work in Fast Food For 2 Months.

Glad we finally see a good judge.

It would be awesome if customers started throwing burrito bowls in her face. Like just randomly, for no reason, once per day.

lets not have some good burrito bowls going to waste. maybe just throw some brussels sprouts and cauliflower at her.

That's a kangaroo court decision, what a farce

If the burrito bowl indeed looked disgusting enough to hurl it not once but twice then it was a justified toss. The clerk was acting with malicious intent and ruined her lunch twice. Actions have consequences and sometimes they get you covered in sauce. Fat food employees fuck around and sometimes deserve to find out.

Creative, but I'd rather she just go to jail and work the chow line.

Would really be Poetic Justice if it was Janet Jackson getting arrested and she shared a cell with Tupac who was now a trans woman (that's how faked his death) .........

Judge:

"Dear Chipotle: working for you is worse than being in jail."

The board of Chipotle gotta love that. That said, the stock is up like 64% YTD so I guess whatever they're doing is working.

The woman deserved the punishment; Infact she probably got off a little easy . And depending on how hot the food was, it could have done some serious injury to the worker.

--

Also is she getting paid for this 2 months of working; same wage as her co-workers? If she is it should be given to the worker she assaulted.

Also is she getting paid for this 2 months of working; same wage as her co-workers? If she is it should be given to the worker she assaulted.

During and after the pandemic, fastfood workers get a pretty nice pay raise because ain't nobody want to work there anymore. My local McDonalds offers $25/hour starting salary for shift managers and still can't find enough people desperate enough to deal with low-class cunts like this broad.

She has until March to get hired by a fastfood joint in the area, and consider that everyone there knows about her now, I highly doubt anyone would pay her anything other than minimum wage, citing her lack of experience and people skills. She will have to take whatever offers/positions that's available, no matter how shitty, or off to a jail cell.

During and after the pandemic, fastfood workers get a pretty nice pay raise because ain't nobody want to work there anymore. My local McDonalds offers $25/hour starting salary for shift managers and still can't find enough people desperate enough to deal with low-class cunts like this broad.

She has until March to get hired by a fastfood joint in the area, and consider that everyone there knows about her now, I highly doubt anyone would pay her anything other than minimum wage - and she will have to take whatever that's available, or off to a jail cell.
I was just thinking: would anyone want to hire her? What if she screws up an order or a customer believers she screwed up, wouldn't the franchise owner worry about getting sued?

Would customers be wary of a food service worker who is only there because she is forced to?

Last edited:
I like this judge's sense of humor.

Maybe instead of jail, we can start making people work at minimum wage jobs as punishment for their crimes

I hope where she works at makes her clean the restrooms especially on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Should have made her give half her paycheck to the person she assaulted.

I used to work at a pizza place way back in the day. One time I called the cops on a lady for shoving me off her porch when she was mad about her pizza being late. I didn't end up pressing charges though.

Some people really do think it's their right to mistreat people who work in the service industry, as if they are subhuman and are not afforded the same rights as everyone else. I hope this Karen gets to experience it first hand now.

Fuck that bitch. Anyone who yells or abuses anyone in service, fast food etc should be fed to the fucking fishes.

Have her dumbass close and task her with making sure the perpetually slick kitchen floors are bone dry everyday before the next crew opens.

If she fails at that then have her clean the dumpster area with a toothbrush and a box of toothpicks

Back