Just saw split

Theyre like 14
mqvlh.jpg

I also thought this movie was not good.

It was just incredibly corny and unrealistic. The message was stupid. The whole film just seemed like something an angry virgin teenage film student would have made

Super disappointing

Love the actor too

curve the bullet

that was the best movie i saw this year. solid 8,5/10 for me. Mcavoy did a fantastic acting job and you have to be quite the boob to think otherwise. also, taylor joy is amazing. this girl will be in movies a lot.

what the fuck are you even talking about, one of the worst movies. what the hell do you consider great? the avengers?
Oh stfu. Great movies include goodfellas, no country for old men, taxi driver, the godfather, and citizen kane.

This was so far from a great movie. Id put it a step above the avengers and a step before gone girl

I thought it was decent, but I'd have liked the ending to be more dramatic since we all knew it was coming by about half way through. I'd have liked some more effects, enhancement - even a little careful cgi if needed. Just not enough of a wow factor. But still decent.

Oh stfu. Great movies include goodfellas, no country for old men, taxi driver, the godfather, and citizen kane.

This was so far from a great movie. Id put it a step above the avengers and a step before gone girl
you sound confused and a snob at the same time.
oh i only saw citizen kane and split.
split - WORST MOVIE EVER
what are you, twelve? almost all the people in this thread say they enjoyed it and that should tell you it's about time you shut up.

you sound confused and a snob at the same time.
oh i only saw citizen kane and split.
split - WORST MOVIE EVER
what are you, twelve? almost all the people in this thread say they enjoy and that should tell you it's about time you shut up.
actually half say it sucked or was mediocre I only read 2 or 3 that said it was good lol.

the movie sucked though. it was god awful. its Time you shut your mouth

Said the same about the Neon Demon or whatever that bullshit film was called with the 11 year old female in. People on here cried.

Both garbage.

actually half say it sucked or was mediocre I only read 2 or 3 that said it was good lol.

the movie sucked though. it was god awful. its Time you shut your mouth
look again and use an abacus this time with the counting, since you are so confused. out of the people expressing preference, most said it was ok to good to great. you were probably counting the 10 times you yourself said it sucked as a different opinion.

very low quality thread. the fact that your op only has your infantile monosyllabic grunts in it should tell the whole story of your critique.

look again and use an abacus this time with the counting, since you are so confused. out of the people expressing preference, most said it was ok to good to great. you were probably counting the 10 times you yourself said it sucked as a different opinion.

very low quality thread. the fact that your op only has your infantile monosyllabic grunts in it should tell the whole story of your critique.
Is m night shaymalan your dad or something <Lmaoo>

Other than McAvoy performance and the ending, the movie was kind of bad.

"Excuse me sir, I think you have the wrong car" is just a horrible line

Still better than most his movies which isn't saying much

deflecting won't make people reconsider on just how bad your thread is.
Not deflecting. Youre obviously emotional over a mediocre movie, which i find strange and skewers your opinion.

Back