Just saw split

Not deflecting. Youre obviously emotional over a mediocre movie, which i find strange and skewers your opinion.
says the man whose entire critique of the film was - omg shit waz bad lolz

here's a pointer. want people to listen to you - try harder. write a fucking paragraph about it. there's people in this forum writing pages and pages of coherent critique. if you had said it was bad because x,y,z, nobody would have said a thing. but this ham-handed presentation you put in the op doesn't deserve much praise. it's the kind of reply you just write in dragonlord's movie thread.

now, if you want, i'd read your motives of why you thought it was bad, since i believe it was good and i would have been interested in seeing why other people thought differently from me, out of curiosity, not necessarily to come here and bash.

but "Holy shit that was one of the worst movies ive ever seen" doesn't deserve more.

says the man whose entire critique of the film was - omg shit waz bad lolz

here's a pointer. want people to listen to you - try harder. write a fucking paragraph about it. there's people in this forum writing pages and pages of coherent critique. if you had said it was bad because x,y,z, nobody would have said a thing. but this ham-handed presentation you put in the op doesn't deserve much praise. it's the kind of reply you just write in dragonlord's movie thread.

now, if you want, i'd read your motives of why you thought it was bad, since i believe it was good and i would have been interested in seeing why other people thought differently from me, out of curiosity, not necessarily to come here and bash.

but "Holy shit that was one of the worst movies ive ever seen" doesn't deserve more.
It was more. One of the worst movies i have ever seen. it tries to take itself seriously as a psychological film, promoting the idea that the mentally ill are stronger due to them having to cope with their sufdering, but fails miserably with clichés, unrealistic scenarios/reaction, no sense of true danger or a desire to decipher anything. The main character also has no personal growth unless u count her not responding to the cop telling her that her uncle is here to get her. Which really doesnt say anything. It was just poorly executed. It reminded me of this corny horror flick where the twist was: each of the characters were actually the split personality of some mentally ill guy who was being interrogated by the police. Its just a cliché subject to base a movie around

It was more. One of the worst movies i have ever seen. it tries to take itself seriously as a psychological film, promoting the idea that the mentally ill are stronger due to them having to cope with their sufdering, but fails miserably with clichés, unrealistic scenarios/reaction, no sense of true danger or a desire to decipher anything. The main character also has no personal growth unless u count her not responding to the cop telling her that her uncle is here to get her. Which really doesnt say anything. It was just poorly executed. It reminded me of this corny horror flick where the twist was: each of the characters were actually the split personality of some mentally ill guy who was being interrogated by the police. Its just a cliché subject to base a movie around
see? isn't this better?

False dichotomy. Youre a creep for fapping over chubby cheeked adolescent looking gorls and talking about it on the internet
lSTcPIq.gif

So your adolescent argument is irrelevant.
No. You be an adult and still look like a child. Maybe sherdog has a taste in highschool looking girls because they remind then of the girls who rejected them growing up? Idk personally i prefer women who look like women. I mean theyre cute but not in a sexual way to me

Should have been a comedy, 23 distinct personalities? Did M. Night even do research on split personality disorder? I mean, the guy just makes the worst films possible. As Chael Sonnen would say, 'You absolutely suck, M. Night'

No. You be an adult and still look like a child. Maybe sherdog has a taste in highschool looking girls because they remind then of the girls who rejected them growing up? Idk personally i prefer women who look like women. I mean theyre cute but not in a sexual way to me

Yup, irrelevant. Some people just look young. Look at Natalie Portman, for example. Just because of her facial features she looks young and will for a long, long time and she's 36. Some people got it and some don't.

Actually, Sherdog seems to like manly, WWE looking women.

I thought it was average to below average. Wasn't very memorable for me and I have no desire to watch it again.

I juat enjoyed McAvoys performance. Movie had its weaknesses but his performance was stellar.

The tie in was great too.

Back