Just rewatched Gordeau - Tuli. Clear robbery!

Good example. How did the brotherhood allow or accept him?

Is there more to this story?
Well I kind of only told half the truth.....silveratein is by all accounts the unofficial inspiration for the movie American history x.....so his stepdad was actually Jewish and he was simply given his surname by way of legal adoption......still bizarre he kept the last name

Although.....

There's Michael thompson
1280x720-5uW.jpg guy on far left

(grandmother was full blooded indian)
http://self.gutenberg.org/articles/eng/michael_thompson_(aryan_brotherhood)

Recruited by AB after witnessing how well he "acquitted" himself(physically defended oneself) in a altercation with nuestra Mexican gang members after they mistook the Native American shamen rituals he was performing, for devil worshiping

He was approached to join the brotherhood by other non European ethnic members who claimed to him there was a large national contingency of polynesian and native american members

TODD ASHKER
prison140224_1_250b.jpg
(Ashker is a Hindi surname)

Then of course there is the biggest Aryan brotherhood spinoff gang...
the Nazi lowriders
lowrider-skin.jpg
Basically the fastest growing gang in the United States and getting huge on the west coast due to its large population of hispanics (as its name implies, its membership is composed of Hispanics and European descendents)

The Aryan brotherhood stopped recognizing them in their official charter after their membership size threatened their own rule as the top white gang
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Lowriders

EDIT: cant believe I almost forgot about tyler bingham

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Bingham

despite his partial Jewish heritage

Last edited:
That wasn't in the rules back then.
Irrelevant.

AND on Gordeau.

He is a great prospect, but also a very dirty fighter imo.
How can you be a dirty fighter when you fight within the rule set?

Last edited:
Well I kind of only told half the truth.....silveratein is by all accounts the unofficial inspiration for the movie American history x.....so his stepdad was actually Jewish and he was simply given his surname by way of legal adoption......still bizarre he kept the last name

Although.....

There's Michael thompson
View attachment 279407 guy on far left

TODD ASHKER
View attachment 279405

the Nazi lowriders
View attachment 279419
Basically the fastest growing gang in the United States and getting huge on the west coast due to its large population of hispanics (as its name implies, its membership is composed of Hispanics and European descendents)

The Aryan brotherhood stopped recognizing them in their official charter after their membership size threatened their own rule as the top white gang

Thanks for posting, don't know much about this subject. Frisco Choppers is around the corner from me, but they keep a pretty mellow profile in the neighborhood.

Allegiances are a strange brew sometimes.

More:

This one was FIXED!

LOL you bastard! I watched the entire walkout and intro thinking this was an MMA match that I somehow never saw. Got my hopes up only to see that first kick and go "DAMMIT"

only rules were no biting, no eye goughing

And no "fish-hooking".

You are correct that it was legal at that time, Gordeau however is one of the slimiest creatures to enter an mma cage, wish Keith Hackney made peanut butter where his nuts used to be like he did to the equally creepy Joe Son.

When you see the name Gerard Gordeau think of a cancer on our sport. Worst eye gouger in the history of mma... clearly intentional... he also bit people.

And no "fish-hooking".

You are correct that it was legal at that time, Gordeau however is one of the slimiest creatures to enter an mma cage, wish Keith Hackney made peanut butter where his nuts used to be like he did to the equally creepy Joe Son.

When you see the name Gerard Gordeau think of a cancer on our sport. Worst eye gouger in the history of mma... clearly intentional... he also bit people.

Iirc fishhooking only became illegal after Tank Abbott did it.. and since this was the first UFC fight it should've been legal.

Iirc fishhooking only became illegal after Tank Abbott did it.. and since this was the first UFC fight it should've been legal.

Thanks I was a little foggy on when the no fish hooking became illegal, was it after Tank vs Varelans?

Gordeau had to have a tooth removed from his foot by the doctor 3 days after the fight.

Ah, so bad blood means you can hold a sub extra long and risk an injury. Glad to know that. Fortunately, Palhares is the only modern fighter who believes such garbage. (Actually, he doesn't even need bad blood.)
That wasn't the modern day UFC back than it was no holds barred nobody cared quit being such a pussy

Although.....

There's Michael thompson
View attachment 279407 guy on far left

TODD ASHKER
View attachment 279405

the Nazi lowriders
View attachment 279419

EDIT: cant believe I almost forgot about tyler bingham

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Bingham

Yeah I remember a documentary I saw on Aryan brotherhood with interviews with Michael Thompson high level guy that was kicked out of the gang.

He basically explained that the Aryan Brotherhood is a criminal organisation designed to rival other criminal gangs. They use racism as a recruitment tool but are really concerned with money and power.

The gang has been often been called the heroin brotherhood because they are far more interested in selling drugs than advancing a racist agenda.

Last edited:
Clear mismatch is more like it. Why didn't he come back for UFC 2 to set the record straight?

And no "fish-hooking".

incorrect.
fish hooking wasnt illegal till after ufc 6 when tank abbott blatantly almost split Olegs face in half on several different occasions during their epic 17 min bout. and before u wanna argue the point, go watch the fight and you'll see it was legal, at least till ufc 6

Last edited:
LOL you bastard! I watched the entire walkout and intro thinking this was an MMA match that I somehow never saw. Got my hopes up only to see that first kick and go "DAMMIT"
lock2.gif

tankeeabottaho2.gif

incorrect.
fish hooking wasnt illegal till after ufc 6 when tank abbott blatantly almost split Olegs face in half on several different occasions during their epic 17 min bout. and before u wanna argue the point, go watch the fight and you'll see it was legal, at least till ufc 6

Never argue with Canada lol... especially about that fightin stuff.

Simmer down over there Moosehead, I do remember that battle at altitude in Casper Wyoming with Tank and Oleg, was just foggy on when the implementation of that rule was.

Thanks, and that was an epic battle... what I can't figure out is, how Tank could fight for 17 minutes at altitude and yet he almost gasses immediately at sea level?

What's your take on this filthynumber1?

Time to cut Royce for holding that sub on DeLucia as well.
Time to cut DeLucia for using an evil spell against Bas.

Ah, good old Gerard Gordeau

"It's a savate salute", sure it is GG, sure it is

Gordeaus-savate-salute.gif
Okay, I think I know who roided Jones should get a TUE for roids, dickpills, and eyepokes to fight against.

"Nazi Germany is in the buildin"

Never argue with Canada lol... especially about that fightin stuff.

Simmer down over there Moosehead, I do remember that battle at altitude in Casper Wyoming with Tank and Oleg, was just foggy on when the implementation of that rule was.

Thanks, and that was an epic battle... what I can't figure out is, how Tank could fight for 17 minutes at altitude and yet he almost gasses immediately at sea level?

What's your take on this filthynumber1?
no worries.
and too this day i do not know how.tank abbott fought for 17.min!!?

crazy

Back