Just rewatched Gordeau - Tuli. Clear robbery!

Ah, good old Gerard Gordeau

"It's a savate salute", sure it is GG, sure it is

Gordeaus-savate-salute.gif
I think it was a savate salute. Gordeau was a scummy guy (Nakai eye gouge), but most people of French origin abhor the Nazis. Also skip to 2:15:

This is the standard savate salute.

I think it was a savate salute. Gordeau was a scummy guy (Nakai eye gouge), but most people of French origin abhor the Nazis. Also skip to 2:15:

2tYt6V9.gif

Gordeau was a mental defective, I wish Yuki had put everything thing he had into that knee bar at Japan Vale Tudo and held it until many refs had to peel him off. Wish he was repaid for eye gouging with his thumb and blinding Yuki (a 135lb fighter) with a life long limp and the end of his mma career.

Nazi tattoo wearing dirtbag is a disgrace to Dutch people and the Great country of Holland. Mma is about doing enough to win the match, not maiming someone intentionally to make yourself feel important.

Not many fighters I truly dislike, Gordeau makes my blood boil every time I hear his name. If anyone can forward this to him please do so.

Truly a disgrace to your country and our sport.

Last edited:
Keith Hackney vs. Gordeau for the Battle of the Sumo destroyers!
Keith-Hackney-vs_-Emmanuel-Yarborough2.jpg

Fun fact: Gordeau fought Royce with a broken foot and broken hand in the tournament final. Royce had the easy road in the tournament, starting with a one-gloved boxer who tapped before Royce locked in a submission. A 1st round fight between Gordeau and Pat Smith or even Gordeau-Zane Frazier would've been fun.
the easy road? with Ken in his bracket?

wiiiiw.gif

Gordeau was a mental defective, I wish Yuki had put everything thing had into that knee bar at Japan Vale Tudo and held it until many refs had to peel him off. Wish he was repaid for eye gouging with his thumb and blinding Yuki (a 135lb fighter) with a life long limp and the end of his mma career.

Nazi tattoo wearing dirtbag is a disgrace to Dutch people and the Great country of Holland. Mma is about doing enough to win the match, not maiming someone intentionally to make yourself feel important.

Not many fighters I truly dislike, Gordeau makes my blood boil every time I hear his name. If anyone can forward this to him please do so.

Truly a disgrace to your country and our sport.
B eye.gif

Like the title says, this was a clear robbery. Kinda missed it the first time because of beer, but after watching the fight frame for frame it is clear Gordeau was kicking a downed opponent.

Imo the result should be overturned to a DQ and Gordeau should be cut from the UFC. This is not helping the sport.

Thoughts?

2.png
More:

This one was FIXED!

the easy road? with Ken in his bracket?

View attachment 279365

Ken was one of the toughest competitors, but:
1) He had 1 year of fighting experience, compared to a lifetime of training and years of Gracie Challenge experience for Royce
2) He fought 4 days earlier in Japan. Ever flown from the U.S. to Japan? The jet lag isn't fun...and is a horrible way to prepare for a series of fights (not just a single fight).

Ken was one of the toughest competitors, but:
1) He had 1 year of fighting experience, compared to a lifetime of training and years of Gracie Challenge experience for Royce
2) He fought 4 days earlier in Japan. Ever flown from the U.S. to Japan? The jet lag isn't fun...and is a horrible way to prepare for a series of fights (not just a single fight).

What..are..u...talkin´... about....

cruz.gif

Ken was one of the 2 favourites at the beginning of the tournament, even the clueless commentators at ringside were acknowledgin´it.

There were actually 2 favourites: Royce & Ken, and 1 dark horse (long shot): Pat Smith.
The rest had no chance.

What..are..u...talkin´... about....

View attachment 279371

Ken was one of the 2 favourites at the beginning of the tournament, even the clueless commentators at ringside were acknowledgin´it.

There were actually 2 favourites: Royce & Ken, and 1 darkhorse: Pat Smith.
The rest had no chance.

Gordeau was arguably better than Smith. He had a more impressive striking background, and was very accurate. Now if they ended up on the ground, Pat might have been won by being physically stronger, but that fight could easily go either way.

Fuck that Delucia and him had bad blood from before and Gordeau bit him duringbtje fight that is why he held the sub

Ah, so bad blood means you can hold a sub extra long and risk an injury. Glad to know that. Fortunately, Palhares is the only modern fighter who believes such garbage. (Actually, he doesn't even need bad blood.)

Gordeau was arguably better than Smith. He had a more impressive striking background, and was very accurate. Now if they ended up on the ground, Pat might have been won by being physically stronger, but that fight could easily go either way.
I disagree but I can accept that.

Him having a swastika tattoo makes the thing a bit suspect. Perhaps the reason he picked up savate was so that he could heil freely? Sadly the world will never know.

More:

This one was FIXED!

The worst of the worst. Just like a nazi... taps for mercy... then when he gets it... starts fighting again. Gordeau and Datsik need to be cell mates in Siberia. Total mental defectives.

Lucky to escape Japan in one piece.

Just watched the Savate World Combat Games... no wonder I don't see them in K1 or advertising this discipline in mma. Wild off balance kicks and punches are a perfect setup for violent takedowns and body slams.

The French actually were quite sympathetic to the Nazi ideas...Collaboration in France was more than the Nazis expected.

Did Gordeau get 20% of Tuli's purse for Tuli coming in over weight limit?

Back