Just Bleed Mount Rushmore

tumblr_maxvhz6fHj1rr8wbto1_500.gif
thisX4

I was actually about to say exactly that, but you beat me to the punch (which nobody likes [ cause getting punched is painful as you pointed out]).
Yep and they might say it to pump up the blood thirsty casual fans because they will believe anything but nobody in the right state of mind likes getting hit and to think somebody does would be as insane as the person saying it

Lytle ,Lawler, Wand , Diego

Cerrone , Gaethje , Leben,Condit alternates.

lawler, gaethje, diego, wanderlei
next year max holloway will join the list, i can see some just bleed god potential in him

Yep and they might say it to pump up the blood thirsty casual fans because they will believe anything but nobody in the right state of mind likes getting hit and to think somebody does would be as insane as the person saying it
You ever seen the movie Sicario? It is so good. You wouldn't think it right, cause it's this drug trafficking movie starring Emily blunt, but it is incredible!

Go watch it.

Wanderlei, Lawler, Nick Diaz, Paul Daley, Don Frye, Hendo, Tank, and Chuck are the first names that come to mind. Let's make 2 JB Mount Rushmores!

HM: Hunt, Big Country, Leben, Krazy Horse Bennett, Cerrone, JDS, Sakuraba, Derrick Lewis (still climbing), Leonard Garcia

Last edited:
Don Frye:
a4c3ff8cdf6e51b61d50948bec510a59.jpg

Tank Abbott:
296bspz.jpg

Igor Vovchanchyn:
e71f5y.gif

Dan Severn:
l.gif

Back