Just Bleed Mount Rushmore

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
We have had several Mount Rushmore threads over the years... you know the drill, the top four cornerstones of the UFC and/or MMA in general. But what about the four most violent blood frenzied fighters of MMA? Guys that seemingly enjoy getting punched as much as punching someone else?

So far I only have two picks that standout - Ruthless Robbie Lawler, and Diego Sanchez.

Who else would deserve it?

robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg

diego-sanchez.jpg

Last edited:
Diego sanchez, wanderlei silva, big nog, sakuraba. At some point in all their fights, they dug deep, and put it all on the line. Respect

Fedor, chuck, gracie, and sakuraba.

I think JDS needs to be in this conversation...

Dishing and receiving

Nobody enjoys getting punched they just have to get punched to win, anybody who says they enjoy getting hit is a mental case or lying.
Even if I liked getting hit I would not tell anybody because they would have me institutionalized. No different than people who cut themselves
or burn themselves they are usually under a 24 hour watch because they are whacked in the head.

Just to put a new name in,John Lineker. He literally NEVER backs down.

Agree with Lawler and Diego. Also Wanderlei and Hunto to make mount rushmore.

Nobody enjoys getting punched they just have to get punched to win, anybody who says they enjoy getting hit is a mental case or lying.
Even if I liked getting hit I would not tell anybody because they would have me institutionalized. No different than people who cut themselves
or burn themselves they are usually under a 24 hour watch because they are whacked in the head.
I was actually about to say exactly that, but you beat me to the punch (which nobody likes [ cause getting punched is painful as you pointed out]).

Back