Locked JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM (Final Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just copied it & loaded into my editing software so I could zoom way in... & I still didn't see it. are you talking about the dino bonez on the stand... the 3rd one back on the right? That looks like only bonez to me.

Up in the balcony, in the right, in the light, the shape right next in the right of the plant, up.

Up in the balcony, in the right, in the light, the shape right next in the right of the plant, up.
I'm starting to wonder if you're punking me. There's nothing on the balcony that is recognizable.

I'm starting to wonder if you're punking me. There's nothing on the balcony that is recognizable.

Here:

black-guys-laughing.gif

c9d0ceda6bbde6389dbead3c7c2e6dce.gif

tumblr_nkbj35zfTe1uorxjno1_400.gif

I'm sorry it's this damn evil clown I tell you. :D

242297.jpg

tumblr_mcejueXC0R1r5feuio1_500.gif

I actually really like that image. It has a sort of seriousness about it that I think is a positive sign, after the cartoonishness of domesticated-ish raptors.

I thought the same about the plot for Jurassic World when I first heard about the plot years ago when the script got leaked. In the end I really, really like JW though. I hope the sequel is just as successful in defying my exceptions. Honestly, if BDH returns that's a good start already
709pjmV.jpg

Maybe put her in some short shorts this time.

Afuckingmen. With an ass like hers, it's a fucking crime not to

The last one fucking sucked. When it was over I could help but think "who the funk green lit this bullshit?"

Literally didn't give a duck about a single character and the wow factor of dinosaurs running around the screen died after the first one.

Well, you'll never get a job as a studio executive. The person who greenlit this "bullshit" reiginited a franchise to the tune of $1.5 billion and millions and millions more in merchandise.

I was entertained by the last one, but it definitely didn't have nearly as much heart and soul as the first one

Update: April 25, 2017

Jeff Goldblum Returning to Play Dr. Ian Malcolm in JURASSIC WORLD Sequel

Jeff-Goldblum-Jurassic-World-2-Dragonlord.jpg

Jeff Goldblum is returning to the land of dinosaurs. The actor, who co-starred in 1993's Jurassic Park and 1997's The Lost World: Jurassic Park, will appear in Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s next Jurassic World film.

J. A. Bayona (A Monster Calls) is directing the next installment in the studio's hit franchise. Jurassic World earned $1.67 billion worldwide in 2015 and is the fourth-highest-grossing film in history.

Stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are returning for the sequel, which also stars Justice Smith, James Cromwell and Toby Jones. Colin Trevorrow, who directed Jurassic World, wrote the script for the sequel with Derek Connolly.

In 1993's Jurassic Park, Goldblum first played Dr. Ian Malcolm, a know-it-all mathematician who came to Jurassic Park as an insurance consultant -- and somehow survived both the original film and the sequel.

Goldblum will next be seen in Disney and Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok, hitting theaters Nov. 3. His other recent credits include Independence Day: Resurgence and The Grand Budapest Hotel. Plus, he’s reuniting with director Wes Anderson on his upcoming film Isle of Dogs.

Jeff Goldblum Returns to Play Dr. Ian Malcolm in J.A. Bayona's 'Jurassic World' Sequel (Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back