Locked JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM (Final Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another sequel... Just what we need. The same exact movie being replayed in different scenes.

Dr. Ian Malcolm is one of the best damn characters ever put on film. I will never complain about seeing him again.

tumblr_n77gwzbVpm1rpc5kho1_500.gif

Another sequel... Just what we need. The same exact movie being replayed in different scenes.

If they weaponize the dinosaurs, then that is a brand new premise right there sort of. This will have to be more action packed. Or even if raptors finally achieve superior intelligence, and take human children as hostages.

I liked the Jurassic World but whats mainly cause I like Pratt

Seeing his character interact with Malcom should be pretty entertaining

Jurassic World had an interesting premise (a park that had been running incident-free for ten years) but wound up being one big CGI shitfest.

That being said, my body is ready for more Goldblum.

GoldblumShirtless.jpg

Excellent... I missed him in the ones he wasn't in. War Jeff!

I liked the Jurassic World but whats mainly cause I like Pratt

Seeing his character interact with Malcom should be pretty entertaining
Hopefully he's back to his normal sarcastic, charmismaric self. The PTSD suffering Ian Malcolm from Lost World left a lot to be desired

^ I agree but..he was attacked by a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I'd probably be a bit anxious about going back too. Wonder if his inexplicably Black daughter will show up.

I know what you mean.
LOL my bad

^ I agree but..he was attacked by a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I'd probably be a bit anxious about going back too. Wonder if his inexplicably Black daughter will show up.
My favorite scene in Lost World is when he's in the tree with said inexplicably black daughter and he hears the T-rex roar again. Just his expressions you can tell he's trying to put on a brave act for his daughter but is absolutely terrified.

If they weaponize the dinosaurs, then that is a brand new premise right there sort of. This will have to be more action packed. Or even if raptors finally achieve superior intelligence, and take human children as hostages.

It would make for a new story direction. But really in this day and age, who would fucking weaponize dinosaurs?

"Okay general, we have located the Jack of Clubs. Should we send in the drones?"

"Hold up, major. Alternatives, people?"

"We could point a triceratops in that general direction and see what happens."

"Send in the triceratops."

Update: June 22, 2017

Jurassic World Sequel Title is JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM; First Promo Poster

tufs5uh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back