Locked JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM (Final Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man I love the feel, tone and look of Van Helsing right ? :D I was so sad when it failed to open up the franchise and it got the ax.

Plus heads down to me that was the best werewolf model ever seen and used in any movie.

giphy.gif
7aeaa43e2aea8135f684c6ac44c3d6a7.gif

39fee58b0e5d3bf40fe2f5454720eb34.gif
5ebca9d1562354da674b80d5f50fa5e2.jpg

Imagine this guy done with updated CGI and big budget for today's 2017 standards but same concept and style just updated visuals.. cause believe it or not this is closing in fast on 15 years of age.

Plus the romanian princess Anna

e7bc0be53449be9dabed12d39783f9a1.jpg
her look, style.. was perfect.

I only disliked the Frankestain monster in that movie, he seemed just pure goofiness and just took me out of the experience that's the only bad part for me.

@BC did you dig Van Helsing are you down for werewolf movies ? :D

This is why I also have tons of hype for the franchise with Tom Cruise with the Mummy and Mr. Hyde and yep THE WOLFMAN can't wait for that one.

Van Helsing was legit :D

Beckinsale is bae
One waz a closet Van Helsing fan & now he got a crew backing him up. :cool:

Are you ready to break those chainz & FTW who carez who doezn't like it?

th

One waz a closet Van Helsing fan & now he got a crew backing him up. :cool:

Are you ready to break those chainz & FTW who carez who doezn't like it?

th

Oh I'm not a closet anything.. I love me them werewolfs movies.. all of them haha.

Daniella Pineda has joined the cast of Universal's Jurassic World sequel. All plot and character details are being kept under wraps, but it is probably safe to expect loads of dinosaurs.
Just how many dinosaurs will she play?

Update: February 10, 2017

SILENCE OF THE LAMBS' Ted Levine Joins JURASSIC WORLD 2

Ted-Levine-Jurassic-World-Sequel-Dragonlord.jpg

Buffalo Bill is looking to get prehistoric. Silence of the Lambs actor Ted Levine has rounded out cast of Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s next Jurassic World film, Variety has learned exclusively.

Rafe Spall, Toby Jones, and The Get Down actor Justice Smith have also recently joined returning stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard.

J.A. Bayona is on board to direct with Frank Marshall producing along with Pat Crowley and Belén Atienza. Colin Trevorrow, who helmed Jurassic World, penned the script with his writing partner, Derek Connolly.

Levine is best known as the serial killer Buffalo Bill in the Oscar winning thriller The Silence of the Lambs. Other past credits include Heat and Shutter Island.

‘Jurassic World’ Sequel Adds ‘Silence of the Lambs’ Actor Ted Levine (Exclusive)

"Put the lotion in the fucking high hide!"

Fat grrl?

Uh ... hyevvy wumman.

Real porrker?

.... yessir.

Was she ... larrrrge and in charrrge?

May I come in, sir?

Last edited:
Update: February 16, 2017

'That'll Do, T-Rex' - James Cromwell Joins JURASSIC WORLD 2

James-Cromwell-Jurassic-World-Sequel-Dragonlord.jpg

Veteran actor James Cromwell has teamed up with the cast of Universal's Jurassic Worldsequel.

The actor now joins returning actors Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in the production, which also has Toby Jones and Get Down star Justice Smith, among others, on its call sheet.

J.A. Bayona, who helmed the recent fantasy A Monster Calls, will be behind the camera when the movie begins shooting later this month. Universal has set June 22, 2018, as the release date.

Cromwell, who has been acting for more than 50 years, earned an Oscar nomination for the much-loved children's movie Babe and has appeared in films ranging from L.A. Confidential and The Green Mile to Spider-Man 3 and The Artist. He won an Emmy for his work on the third season of American Horror Story.

James Cromwell Joins 'Jurassic World' Sequel (Exclusive)

Update: February 20, 2017

Rumor: Possible Plot Details for JURASSIC WORLD 2 Revealed?

Jurassic-World-Unofficial-Logo-Dragonlord.png

My Entertainment World updated their bio for Jurassic World 2, and it included a short synopsis. This synopsis teases a storyline that many fans have been talking about since the original movie.

The adventures at the Jurassic World resort and theme park continue as the government has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes.

That sounds a lot like the Jurassic War plot people have been asking about for quite some time.

Throughout the first film, the villainous Hoskins was trying to weaponize the raptors. The old rumors stated that the second movie would see him succeed, and bring about a war using the dinosaurs as a type of super-weapon.

The talks about Jurassic War calmed down a while back, with folks close to the production saying the film would go in a different direction.

This synopsis should be taken with a grain of salt, as it seems to go against the common idea that Jurassic World 2 wouldn't actually explore the War. However, it's definitely something worth looking into.

Possible Jurassic World 2 Plot Details Revealed

ugh, jurassic war is such a 'jump the Mosasaur' concept/

Dinos to carry weapons ? :D

If you use them like weapons I would think you just set them free and that's it.. but now you got to have them with weapons.

Good luck you going to need it Jurassic World 2.

I really hope that is not the plot because that is pretty damn dumb.

Update: February 20, 2017

Rumor: Possible Plot Details for JURASSIC WORLD 2 Revealed?

Jurassic-World-Unofficial-Logo-Dragonlord.png

My Entertainment World updated their bio for Jurassic World 2, and it included a short synopsis. This synopsis teases a storyline that many fans have been talking about since the original movie.

The adventures at the Jurassic World resort and theme park continue as the government has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes.

That sounds a lot like the Jurassic War plot people have been asking about for quite some time.

Throughout the first film, the villainous Hoskins was trying to weaponize the raptors. The old rumors stated that the second movie would see him succeed, and bring about a war using the dinosaurs as a type of super-weapon.

The talks about Jurassic War calmed down a while back, with folks close to the production saying the film would go in a different direction.

This synopsis should be taken with a grain of salt, as it seems to go against the common idea that Jurassic World 2 wouldn't actually explore the War. However, it's definitely something worth looking into.

Possible Jurassic World 2 Plot Details Revealed
dino-riders-banner-fb.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

So they're making some sort of Dino Crisis movie?

ugh, jurassic war is such a 'jump the Mosasaur' concept/
I thought the same about the plot for Jurassic World when I first heard about the plot years ago when the script got leaked. In the end I really, really like JW though. I hope the sequel is just as successful in defying my exceptions. Honestly, if BDH returns that's a good start already
709pjmV.jpg

Maybe put her in some short shorts this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back