Locked JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM (Final Trailer Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see a way they can make this sequel good. What story line can they think of that is different than the others but not to out in left field?

And BTW . Military dinosaurs sounds retarded to me to .Just have raw meat set out next to an IED. Take out the team of Raptors 10/10.

Well the main scientist dude did escape at the end of the first

I just don't see a way they can make this sequel good. What story line can they think of that is different than the others but not to out in left field?

And BTW . Military dinosaurs sounds retarded to me to .Just have raw meat set out next to an IED. Take out the team of Raptors 10/10.

I'll watch it, but I kind of agree.

JP: open a park with dinos. Things go wrong.
LW: A research team vs. dino hunters. Then you get the T-Rex in a human populous.
JP3: Return to the island to search for someone lost on it.
JW: Same as original, but with dino training and a crazy hybrid one.

For me, while the training raptors made sense, the hybrid dino was a bit too sci-fi for me, at least in this universe. So I could only assume it'll be even more sci-fi-ish, wish is meh to me.

I bet they try to remake The Lost World, which is the only way it won't completely suck.

Well the main scientist dude did escape at the end of the first
Right I remember that, and I'm assuming that's where the plot has to go now. But what do you think would be a good angle ? I honestly can't think of one thats logical .

Being serious here too.

Right I remember that, and I'm assuming that's where the plot has to go now. But what do you think would be a good angle ? I honestly can't think of one thats logical .

Being serious here too.
Don't know if this is a good angle or not but I'm thinking various types of dinosaurs running amok the city.

Being serious here too.

The park from the first movie was not the only park. The scientist went back to the Main park where they create the dinosaurs something happens blah blah

or

That army side story from the first where they were trying to create raptors for the military

Maybe they end up making raptors that obey every command something happens blah blah

I forget how far in the future are these new movies?

Maybe they could bring back some original characters?

The first one was straight cringe worthy garbage.

"OMG DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!"

Maybe they
Don't know if this is a good angle or not but I'm thinking various types of dinosaurs running amok the city.

That is a different angle . i could possibly get behind that. Or maybe even the whole country of Japan gets over run . Like a terrorist attack.

And I do want a sequel but what I was saying is I hope the plot is legit and logical .

Series has already run through all the decent gimmicks at this point. Movie could be good but I'm not too gung-ho on another Jurassic Park.

And this is where Hollywood is now headed. This is why steamy piles of shit like transformers and this crap making boat loads of money is a bad thing.

The only "fresh" idea left for this franchise is to have a bunch of dinos cut loose on a city.

Honestly, there is potential for a good Dino Crisis movie with the whole militarized dinosaurs idea from the first Jurassic World.

And if they film it like the video game there will be so many Dat Ass moments that it'll clog up the Pictures & Multimedia thread for years to come!

I forget how far in the future are these new movies?

Maybe they could bring back some original characters?

I'm pretty sure it's current time. I recall there being some reference to how long it had been since the first park was opened. I think they said 25 years or so. I could just be imagining that, but I'm pretty positive they did.

The only "fresh" idea left for this franchise is to have a bunch of dinos cut loose on a city.

That plus the outer forested area would be cool. A big city with forest nearby (San Francisco?) has a research facility, or maybe just do the Lost World angle where they are shipping some and shit happens and the whole premise is someone has to hunt them down (w/ military help maybe) or trap them. Maybe that someone is the son of Muldoon from the original. Maybe the raptors (or their bioengineered equivalent) and smaller creatures stay near the city but the bigger predator(s) head towards the forest/rural area. Chris Pratt's character and Muldoon's son don't see eye-to-eye because 1.) two alpha male personalities and 2.) Pratt uses the raptors to help hunt the bioengineered ones (maybe they can detect them some kind of way, idk) but Muldoon Jr. is against them because, obviously since his dad was killed by them, he hates them.

I'd prefer it be a long-haul thing timewise, maybe a week or two (instead of a couple of days like the other movies do) getting reports of people missing, cattle being taken, "stay in your homes" warnings, etc. Could be fun.

This is going the way of Anaconda v. Dinocroc. If they just turn them loose in the city, doesn't it essentially become what all these planet of the apes reboots are (i haven't seen them)?

Update: November 7, 2016

Toby Jones and Rafe Spall Join JURASSIC WORLD Sequel

Toby-Jones-Rafe-Spall-Jurassic-World-Sequel-Dragonlord.jpg

Toby Jones and Prometheus actor Rafe Spall are in talks to join Universal and Amblin Entertainment’s next chapter in the Jurassic World franchise.

Jones and Spall join Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, who are returning to star. Sources say producers are also getting ready to test for two other key roles in the project but wanted to get these offers out of the way first before making choices.

Plot details are unknown at this time, including who Jones and Spall will be playing in the sequel to the 2015 hit.

J.A. Bayona is on board to direct. Colin Trevorrow, who helmed Jurassic World, penned the script with his writing partner Derek Connolly. Trevorrow will also exec produce with Steven Spielberg.

Jones currently stars BBC 1’s Sherlock and has had roles in features, including Captain America: The Winter Soldier and The Hunger Games franchise. Spall is coming off The B.F.G. and The Big Short and can currently be seen in Netflix’s third season of Black Mirror.

Toby Jones and Rafe Spall in Talks to Join Sequel to ‘Jurassic World’ (Exclusive)

Jurassic World was abysmal trash. We haven't had a good film since the original. I have zero faith in this shit. It will have to prove me wrong, but my expectations going in are literally ZERO. I guarantee you I wont be paying to see this.

Instead of going bigger and grander, like from Jurassic Park to Jurassic World, I think doing something more grounded and simpler would be better. No genetically engineered Dinos please

Jurassic World was abysmal trash. We haven't had a good film since the original. I have zero faith in this shit. It will have to prove me wrong, but my expectations going in are literally ZERO. I guarantee you I wont be paying to see this.

Interesting. I think that's probably overly harsh.

The original Jurassic Park was a classic that no other film in the franchise has lived up to, but I think that Jurassic World was at least a fun popcorn flick. There are worse ways to spend a Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back