Julianna Pena vs Valentina Shevchenko battle of beautiful womens who wins ?

89958.jpg
images
9502798_G.jpg
Julianna-Pena-5.jpg
julianna-pena-ufc-fight-night-79-media-day-movie.jpg
ksbp.gif

Why do Sherdoggers act like obviously beautiful women arent beautiful lol ? I notice thats a thing around here. Is it insecurities?
I hate it when people say women who are hot are not.

Pena has the jaw of a man who has done hgh all his life

Valentina wins easily if she can keep Pena off of her. Pena's striking is beyond embarrassing for a top 5 fighter & she's taking on the best female striker in MMA.
WHEN WILL PHIL BARONI ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS!

Pena a beautiful woman, lol. Shevchenko is where its at.

Why do Sherdoggers act like obviously beautiful women arent beautiful lol ? I notice thats a thing around here. Is it insecurities?
yes and that people are never satisfied these days. they always want the best or more. plus you take away the make up and all of a sudden most of the girls guys thought were hot are now ugly.

So shes walking around with her hair braided at home lol ?
giphy.gif
I don't care about that picture, she just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe her talking adds to it, but I just don't think she is beautiful, braided hair, or not.

I am going shevchenko, I think Pena will gas by the end of 2nd round. Will say if Pena can get Valentina down, it will get ugly for Valentina. if Shevchenko survives the storm, she will win by Dec.

Oh shes not beautiful because you pulled out one prefight photo ? You realize how dumb and insecure you sound lol ?

She looks more Fallon Fox than Fallon Fox.

Julio Pena.

Back