Julianna Pena vs Valentina Shevchenko battle of beautiful womens who wins ?

Where in the hell do you people who think pena is beautiful live? It's gotta be somewhere like backwoods w Virginia where people occasionally resort to marrying cousins cause there are no other options

Shevchenko if she can keep it from going to the ground. She will really have to control distance to do so. She is giving away size and strength again. I dislike Pena, but if it goes to the ground, she probably has enough size, skill and strength to win a boring decision.

It should be a very interesting fight that i'm looking forward to.I think Valentina's tdd is good enough to get the KO or decision.

Besides Pena looking like a dude,I can't find a girl attractive if I think she acts like a total bitch.Valentina is pretty hot not that I really ever give a shit if a female fighter is hot or not,Sherdog is filled with some sad people.Why do people care?It's so silly,half the threads here are if a fighters hot or not lol.

Tough fight for both, and for different reasons. The one thing that worries me with Shev is her trained tendency to clinch, which she also relied heavily on in Muay Thai, and I don't think it's a good idea against Pena.

Valerie is more well rounded, but Juliana does her one thing really well, so it will come down to how well Valerie game planned for Juliana's style. I know she can beat Pena, and I hope that she does, but I realize that Pena can also win, even though I hope that she doesn't.

Last edited:
I am going shevchenko, I think Pena will gas by the end of 2nd round. Will say if Pena can get Valentina down, it will get ugly for Valentina. if Shevchenko survives the storm, she will win by Dec.
Why do you (and others apparently) think Pena will gas? She's the one who outlasted Cat who was known for good cardio (albeit the layoff likely had a part in that, but Pena isn't known for gas tank issues).

Pena isn't beautiful. Stahp. That jaw is ridiculous.

I feel bad for sherbros who think Pena is hot.

Just for the records Joe Rogan said said Pena is beautiful.

Back