Joyce vs Dubois rescheduled for November 28

No surprise. Despite the hype fighting cans, DD never passed the eye test with me. Slow, robotic, and even his power looked overrated.

Nah Dubois's power isn't overrated it's that Joyce's chin was underrated. I went on before the fight that Joyce had a really good chin and I didn't think Dubois could get him out of there and so it proved to be.

Sherdogger fights > youtuber fights

we need to put together a Sherdog card at some point, sort out some forum beef.

grappling, MMA, boxing, kickboxing...anything would be game.

Well it's just like JayE said they voided my bet because it got rescheduled. I hate bookies.

Ahh got you that’s annoying!!! I didn’t realise it was from the first scheduled fight.

Was a great fight be interesting to see where Joyce goes from here

Ahh got you that’s annoying!!! I didn’t realise it was from the first scheduled fight.

Was a great fight be interesting to see where Joyce goes from here
Yeah very annoying!

I see Joyce getting a shot at Usyk. I'm not confident he'll win that one. It could be a repeat of the last time they met. But on Joyce's side if it's a 12 rounder it favours Joyce a lot more this time.

Well don’t talk about it I gave you 3 to 1 odds ..now the forum sees you are backing out .nLet see who cries ?
Wow, how many people did u chicken out of fighting?
That’s a new record.
People were literally waiting in the streets for you to show up for hours I heard.

Great win for Joyce and his stock goes up. Started at a more measured pace and kept to his strategy.

Experience played a huge part. He has a great chin, but has learnt to roll with punches and stay calm when in trouble. Dubois hasn't yet. When his eye started closing he panicked. His corner yelling, "Keep your composure", didn't help matters.

Oh dear, Daniel needs to work on his head movement, he was bludgeoned into submission by the jab? Unfortunate for Joyce he's likely to face Usyk again.

Great win for Joyce and his stock goes up. Started at a more measured pace and kept to his strategy.

Experience played a huge part. He has a great chin, but has learnt to roll with punches and stay calm when in trouble. Dubois hasn't yet. When his eye started closing he panicked. His corner yelling, "Keep your composure", didn't help matters.

Good summation. I picked Joyce to do what he did but his head movement was pretty effective and I didn't know he'd have that. He mostly slipped back and to the right taking the sting off a lot of shots. What he needs to add to his game now is a big counter right hand off that slip. That was the problem with his head movement, he had no offence off it. He hardly threw the right hand all night. In the end he didn't need it.

Good summation. I picked Joyce to do what he did but his head movement was pretty effective and I didn't know he'd have that. He mostly slipped back and to the right taking the sting off a lot of shots. What he needs to add to his game now is a big counter right hand off that slip. That was the problem with his head movement, he had no offence off it. He hardly threw the right hand all night. In the end he didn't need it.
I think he was very conscious of Dubois power so didn’t over commit I think he saw the jab was working and just stuck with it.

joyce always looks so slow yet his shots land and when he gets hit he rides the shots so well. Would like to have seen him in with another heavyweight before uysk

It was a bit of a surprise to me too. Not that he's capable of the movement, but that he would employ it.

He seemed like a defensive Wlad in progress last night. Stay on the outside with the jab and let accumulation do the work. Like you say, adding a right would make him even better.

I think he was very conscious of Dubois power so didn’t over commit I think he saw the jab was working and just stuck with it.

joyce always looks so slow yet his shots land and when he gets hit he rides the shots so well. Would like to have seen him in with another heavyweight before uysk
I think he was very aware of Dubois's power. I think Dubois hurt him with those big shots but Joyce had the experience to tie him up and nullify him whilst he recovered. The problem for Dubois is he doesn't have the cardio to keep the sustained pressure you need when fighting someone like Joyce.

I like Joyce but I'm also an Usyk fan. I want to see them fight but I wouldn't have a preference for who won. Purely for Joyce's development it would be good to see him in with someone in between Dubois and Usyk's level but I don't know who that would be and Joyce is no spring chicken at 35. Maybe he could fight Chisora?

Yea wher did you go ? @ the forum better look at this muthafucka to@PUO3 he’s costing your business.
No, they know you pretended to be a heavyweight fighter until you got exposed to be a little round ball of pud that never fought a day in your life.
Then you pretended to be a mob enforcer hit man but admitted you don't have a license and can't legally drive. Hahahahah
Then you pretended to want to fight Kov until you litterally chickened out and ran away for months when you didn't show.
Ducks Head STFU
yea yea just let me know when your ready ? Or stop running your mouth on here . Real simple.

@ the forum look art this pedo in Superman pajama top....ducking me for 1 K I’d knock his teeth down his throat and post it on here ..he knows it to ...lmao.

by the way this is what A Superman actually looks like you cornball .let’s get it punk ass see that pic that’s me ,I’d love to see you face to face ?

Attachments

• 2973915E-F0D8-4B3E-AE87-27AF875E64E1.jpeg
    2973915E-F0D8-4B3E-AE87-27AF875E64E1.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I think he was very aware of Dubois's power. I think Dubois hurt him with those big shots but Joyce had the experience to tie him up and nullify him whilst he recovered. The problem for Dubois is he doesn't have the cardio to keep the sustained pressure you need when fighting someone like Joyce.

I like Joyce but I'm also an Usyk fan. I want to see them fight but I wouldn't have a preference for who won. Purely for Joyce's development it would be good to see him in with someone in between Dubois and Usyk's level but I don't know who that would be and Joyce is no spring chicken at 35. Maybe he could fight Chisora?
Yeah totally agree he needs to loose some muscle I think like AJ between the two Ruiz fights. Well he will have time has fractured orbital and nerve damage so could be a long recovery.

Would like to see JJ fight someone else before uysk maybe Ortiz, chisora or winner of whyte povetkin. Guess it depends if he can sign with Hearn lol

Yea wher did you go ? @ the forum better look at this muthafucka to@PUO3 he’s costing your business.

yea yea just let me know when your ready ? Or stop running your mouth on here . Real simple.

@ the forum look art this pedo in Superman pajama top....ducking me for 1 K I’d knock his teeth down his throat and post it on here ..he knows it to ...lmao.

by the way this is what A Superman actually looks like you cornball .let’s get it punk ass ?

HorribleJitteryBellfrog-max-1mb.gif

by the way this is what A Superman actually looks like you cornball .let’s get it punk ass see that pic that’s me ,I’d love to see you face to face ?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/hey-youll.4120926/page-9#post-161044540

@Deaths Head, how about next Saturday at Level Red Boxing in Erie at 11 AM? I still have an active membership there until the end of the year and it'll be neutral territory given that I don't actually live in Erie and we're both Pennsylvanians. I know the owner there, he's a nice guy, and I can vouch for you. They should be open but I'll call tomorrow just to make sure. I'm not going back to jail over you as I already have a past criminal record (not felonious but a record no less). Take it or leave it, let's spar and sort this out. I want the session recorded though. Those are my terms. PM me if you're down, otherwise, shut your mouth.

Don't let this distract you from the time you litterally ran away from this fight...and stayed off for months.
You will do nothing but talk until implode.
I'll make you look like Nate Robinson.

Lol I litterally hurt you so bad you shaved your Simple Jack haircut and tried to copy my wardrobe.
Still no license? Can your mom take you to fight Kov?

<{UberTS}>

Back