Joyce vs Dubois rescheduled for November 28

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn same day as Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr.. Luckily since it’s in the UK it should end before that one starts. Gonna be one of those days where I’ll be watching fights all day lol

Damn same day as Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr.. Luckily since it’s in the UK it should end before that one starts. Gonna be one of those days where I’ll be watching fights all day lol

it’ll finish about 4-5 hours before the Tyson fight. Can’t see me missing a nights sleep for that tbh

The fight will now be held behind closed doors & it will no longer be a PPV in the UK. It will very likely be shown on ESPN or ESPN + here in the States. Kudos to the two fighters & their camps for taking less money which allowed the oft-postponed fight to be resigned & rescheduled.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/allison-mack-the-nxivm-sex-cult-my-wife.3931437/#post-150342423
This has HW fight of the year potential imo. Could be a real slugfest like Whyte Chisora, both big hitters, both good chins, both with the 0 to lose.
Like them both but could go either way.

Dubois will murder him, this is not a close fight

Joyce smothers Dubois all the way to a late stoppage.

It’s gonna be that or Dubois will batter him to a stoppage early to mid rounds. I’m going with the latter. I think we’ll know within a round or 2 as to how it’s gonna play out

Last edited:
It’s gonna be that or Dubois will batter him to a stoppage early to mid rounds. I’m going with the latter. I think we’ll know with a round or 2 as to how it’s gonna play out

Yeah, both are certainly possible. I think Joyce is the more seasoned guy and it should show, but Dubois definitely has some game-changing power.

Joyce for me. I got £30 on him to pull the upset. Don't underestimate the Juggernaut. Dubois hasn't yet had to face adversity. Joyce has experienced plenty.

Dubois is looking huge ahead of this fight (last sparing session photo)D425A3F3-F2AC-407B-8429-ADEDFA3D8D61.jpeg

What do the odds look like? I personally like Joyce’s chances, may even throw some money down if the odds are right.

Even though there’s still plenty of unanswered questions around Dubois, Joyce is far too easy to hit. Joyce has a great chin but he isn’t going to be able to take too many clean shots from Dubois, he hits like a fckin truck.
Think he stops Joyce early to mid rounds. If joe makes it past the 5/6th then I think Dubois will fade and joe gets a late stoppage. Joyce’s gas tank and chin is the equaliser in this fight

Even though there’s still plenty of unanswered questions around Dubois, Joyce is far too easy to hit. Joyce has a great chin but he isn’t going to be able to take too many clean shots from Dubois, he hits like a fckin truck.
Think he stops Joyce early to mid rounds. If joe makes it past the 5/6th then I think Dubois will fade and joe gets a late stoppage. Joyce’s gas tank and chin is the equaliser in this fight
Pretty much this. I think It may even come down to a close decision if Joyce survives the early rounds as Dubois is inexperienced but I think skilful enough to make it to the closing rounds if he does gas out.

I think chin is the key but I'm leaning toward Joyce being able to land on Dubois and keep him off-balance so he can't get his own shots off. I think he will overwhelm Dubois with his own hard shots. Dubois definitely has the edge in power but Joyce doesn't hit lightly either. We haven't seen Dubois fight under adversity but we have seen Joyce and he's come through difficult times before I think that gives Joyce the edge.

Joyce looks in the best shape ive ever seen him in for this one, he is normally carrying a lot of spare timber

Close fight til Dubois lands something hard and changes the fight mid rounds

Just re-watched Dubois vs Gorman. Daniel is a bright prospect for sure but I still feel like Joyce is being undersold by a lot of people. He has a high work rate and is pretty crafty. This could go either way but I'm putting my vote in for Joyce.

Last edited:
Back