Joshua vs. Klitschko: 90,000 Capacity Approved By London Mayor

Still obsessed with size? It's my experience that people obsessed with size are often compensating for a lack of size in other areas and I've no doubt that's the same scenario here.

Riiiight, cause I'm the one who brought up the msg gate huh? So you make an incorrect point, but when I counter it it's cause I'm obsessed with size.... Got it. <45>

Riiiight, cause I'm the one who brought up the msg gate huh? So you make an incorrect point, but when I counter it it's cause I'm obsessed with size.... Got it. <45>

Your thread is about size.
After your homophobia before I thought you were just close minded not small minded. I stand corrected.

Your thread is about size.
After your homophobia before I thought you were just close minded not small minded. I stand corrected.

Oh look, a sjw coming to the rescue of the forum's sodomites, so sweet (or salty?)..<45>

People who say boxing is dead are looking at it from an American viewpoint. It's exactly the opposite in the UK, boxing is thriving and MMA is barely an afterthought. World class fighters are coming to the UK now for the big show and the payday.

I'm glad you enjoyed my comment but answer the question.

What was the last boxing match that was as entertaining as a recent great UFC fight?
You don't watch boxing do you. And just because joe rogan sits there with a box of Kleenex and a massive boner shouting about what a great matchup these two guys you've never heard of is doesn't make it good.

Moron, you ask a stupid question and expect people to play your game. Nice try, but that's not how it works. If boxing was the way you described then why does it make so much more money than mma? Why are there so many more fans? Name an mma fight that's going to gross 53 million?

There's a reason why you have no likes with so many comments...

You'
You don't watch boxing do you. And just because joe rogan sits there with a box of Kleenex and a massive boner shouting about what a great matchup these two guys you've never heard of is doesn't make it good.

Of course I watch boxing...

You don't even know me. Lol

Why doesn't any of you list a damn boxing match that was amazing in the recent past instead of using circumlocution to beat around the bush.

I dare you. Double doggy dare you. Try it.

You'

Why doesn't any of you list a damn boxing match that was amazing in the recent past instead of using circumlocution to beat around the bush.

Moron, if you watched boxing you wouldn't need someone else to point out good fights. Keep diverting from the original topic though lolol

Moron, if you watched boxing you wouldn't need someone else to point out good fights. Keep diverting from the original topic though lolol

You're corny.

Still responding but no one is taking you seriously. Lol

Probably why you come online to talk to people... moron.

I'm glad you enjoyed my comment but answer the question.

What was the last boxing match that was as entertaining as a recent great UFC fight?
Entertaining????o_Oo_O. There have been plenty of entertaining boxing matches over the past year lol!! Just because Joe Rogan says its a great matchup doesnt make it one btw.

But if we are really going to do this ill post a few videos from some fights last year. Buts its a pretty idiotic question honestly. These idiotic threads get made every time the ufc has a good year so meh. You had a good 2016. Lets see how 2017 goes. Better pray connor keeps winning because your only other draw ronda will probably never fight again. I remember these threads popping up in 2010 when the ufc had a good year and boxing had a down year. Then boxing procceded to kick the ufc's ass from pretty much 2011-2015 in every aspect. Threads dissapeared. Now there back. So meh. But ill say this......2017 is looking much better for boxing than the ufc....... Anyways back to your ridiculous question

Entertaining????o_Oo_O. There have been plenty of entertaining boxing matches over the past year lol!! Just because Joe Rogan says its a great matchup doesnt make it one btw.

But if we are really going to do this ill post a few videos from some fights last year. Buts its a pretty idiotic question honestly. These idiotic threads get made every time the ufc has a good year so meh. You had a good 2016. Lets see how 2017 goes. Better pray connor keeps winning because your only other draw ronda will probably never fight again. I remember these threads popping up in 2010 when the ufc had a good year and boxing had a down year. Then boxing procceded to kick the ufc's ass from pretty much 2011-2015 in every aspect. Threads dissapeared. Now there back. So meh. But ill say this......2017 is looking much better for boxing than the ufc....... Anyways back to your ridiculous question

You shouldn't play his game. The moron can't handle boxing's success, has been slurping too much of Rogan's man-yogurt.

You're corny.

Still responding but no one is taking you seriously. Lol

Probably why you come online to talk to people... moron.

Don't cry cause you had your ass handed to you, sweetheart.

Not sure what Joe Rogan has to do with anything.

I've never mentioned him once.

Same thing with Conor.

Thanks for listing some fights though. Aside from your asinine assumptions. At least you answered my question.

Some of these fights were good but compared to fights in the UFC -> UFC was much more entertaining with much more finishes not decisions.

You guys seem overly sensitive because I criticise the state of boxing in 2016/17 that I must hate it or something.

You can tell you're weak minded because of the defensive nature of your responses.

Enjoy your boxing buddy. No one cares to spoil your favorite sport. If you enjoy it then enjoy it.

I could care less. Lol

I'll continue to enjoy boxing, MMA and other forms of combat sports as well.

You'

Brook vs GGG was awesome while it lasted.
Ward vs Kovalev was very good
Whyte vs Chisora was fun and dead even back and forth
Hopkins vs Smith was pretty epic lol.

I can honestly say I preferred those to a lot of UFC fights.
Have been some real UFC duds .

Of course the UFC puts on better match ups because its all one promotion. But that doesnt always translate into more exciting fights.

You failed to realize that this thread was pro-boxing and started by a boxing-centric user to troll the MMA board.

Brook vs GGG was awesome while it lasted.
Ward vs Kovalev was very good
Whyte vs Chisora was fun and dead even back and forth
Hopkins vs Smith was pretty epic lol.

I can honestly say I preferred those to a lot of UFC fights.
Have been some real UFC duds .

Of course the UFC puts on better match ups because its all one promotion. But that doesnt always translate into more exciting fights.

Well thanks for a reasonable answer.

I think some of those fights you mentioned along with a few others you didn't mention were good as well.

I just think I find more entertaining fights coming out of the UFC lately.

And it's cool we disagree, nothing wrong with that.

Enjoy your day! Cheers!

Keep going sweetheart, whatever helps you cope lol.

raw

Back